LF Casual Guild, New Player

Hey guys,

As said in the title, I am a new player whos been playing mostly solo and just made it to level 60 on my first character. I’m currently playing a Balance Druid. I’ve never been in a guild before and there is a lot about wow I do not yet understand. Therefore I am not looking for any hardcore guilds that expect a lot from me. Just something casual that I can join raids or dungeons with from time to time. Perhaps teach me some of the obvious stuff I didn’t learn soloing. Mostly just want to hang and play the game.

Thanks!

If a server xfer is a possibility, let’s caht!

Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
Bnet okayitsliz#1616

Hi there! ScrubClub is a Horde guild on Illidan and would love to help you learn the game and reach your goals! Feel free to add me on discord if you would like to speak further.

Karma#2513

Hi Creascent,

Reformation is an Alliance guild on the Shadow Council server node. We’re a relaxed group of folks that enjoy playing the game. We do raid, dungeons and hang out. While the guild does pretty much a bit of everything, we don’t expect everybody to raid or run keys. We offer a fun place to be to hang out with like minded people that want to enjoy their time. And if they want to get involved and learn, we do that in a supportive environment. Our generic guild recruitment post is below which has my BNet contact info, happy to chat if you would like to know more about us. Good luck finding the right home for you.

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time? Want to run dungeons and learn to raid? Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys social raiding and mythics. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW time in a friendly environment.

We are an Alliance guild based on the Shadow Council server node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC) we are currently 10/10N, 1/10H CN. We run a variety of keys and have people that collect pets, mounts, mogs and achievements.

While we are accepting all classes, specs and playstyles, we are prioritizing the following roles for teams:

M Dungeon Tanks, off spec DPS for raiding
M Dungeon and Raid Heals
Ranged DPS

We raid one night per WoW week for 2 hours, every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern). A second raid team is currently being explored by the guild, days and times have not been fixed yet.

Reformation is listed on WoWProgress and GuildsofWoW.

If you would like to know more about Reformation, you can contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam or Cuda in game.

Sam

Heya Creascent!

We are always looking for good people to join Sigma.
Here’s our recruitment post…

What we are looking for is good people that can laugh not only at themselves, but with the rest of us. Someone who accepts others. And a person that wantsa learn and have fun!

Hit me up on discord or battle.net: danuin#1350

:slight_smile:

Hiya Crea! Heres a bit of us as a guild,

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

Contact our GM Sairys#11858. Or Discord: Sairysdraconis#1534

Hello there from Earthen Ring!

I head up Remnant of the Fallen, a small, casual friendly guild that is always looking for more people!

While we do specialize in new/returning players, we are absolutely open to everyone of all types and skill levels!

We do normal raiding on the weekends: Sat-Mon starting at 9pm Eastern (8 central) for a couple hours.

We have several interested and running keys now as well (last I heard they were doing 10+) and I know a few have been itching to do some PvP they just haven’t gotten themselves organized yet :smiley:

But overall we’re chill and just want to play for fun. If that sounds good or you have questions come chat!

Gnomesftw#1868 bnet or #3645 on discord

Thank you everyone! I’m looking over each reply and hope to be joining one of the guilds above soon!

1 Like

To all the others… May the odds be ever in your favor! :smiley:

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447