LF Casual Guild & Lvling Buddy

Hi I am new to Classic WoW, but have played a little bit of retail. I mained as a brewmaster tank in retail, but would like to play as either a Shaman, Holy Paladin or Resto Druid. I have never played classic, but would like to join a casual guild and have someone to level with. Any recommendations for servers would be nice as well, as I do not know much about differentiating servers.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello

We welcome new players who want to learn. If interested here is our info.

< Chill Casual > Stalagg [Eastern] - Alliance [Raids - Sat/Sun 8-11PM]

Hey there, we’re looking to create a pretty relaxed leveling environment and become more regimented as we start raiding. We’re always open to people just joining to play casually though! I’ll leave our recruitment info below, and I hope you can find a home for classic.

[Fairbanks-PvP Horde] |Semi-hardcore|Raid times: 6:00-8:00PM PST Sunday/Monday|Loot Council

About Us

We are a spin off guild born out of some of the members of the retail guild The Eternal Fire on US-Hyjal. The Eternal Fire has been raiding together since December of 2015, and has achieved AOTC with all raids since Hellfire Citadel. We are trying to foster a welcoming and mature environment for like-minded people to join and have fun in classic wow. We aren’t a super hardcore guild, and won’t be rushing to level 60. Rather, we want to enjoy the leveling process and spend time in each of the raids as well.

Expectations and Rules

• Be online fairly consistently
  • Have a good attitude and be mature
  • Respect the other members of the guild (drama won’t be tolerated)
  • Be ready to learn along with the rest of us
  • If you wish to raid have a working mic and a basic understanding of discord

Raiding

We are currently planning to raid Sunday/Monday 6:00-8:00PM PST.

Loot

We will be distributing loot via a loot council that will consist of the officers and GMs. We want loot to be earned, so raid attendance, performance, and attitude will all be taken into account before a decision is made.

Recruiting

• Resto Shamans (High)
  • Mages and Warlocks (Med)
  • 1-2 Resto Druids (Low)

Contact Info

jjswat#1342, Crabgrass#1578 (Battlenet)
discord.gg/EMyjXQ5

We are heading from Whitemane to Bigglesworth if only to avoid the massive queues that server will have (along with most of the other ones). I’ve played since 2004 (Hunter/Druid/Priest at the time).

wow you sound like a perfect fit for us! seriously…I really think we have the same mentality, and are looking for the same thing in classic. Please do check us out! After much research, we have decided on Skeram-Alliance, see link below.

We’re all experienced folks, been playing since vanilla, we have jobs/kids, etc…But at the same time we still get to enjoy our favorite hobby! :slight_smile:

All are welcome to the CookieParty :slight_smile:

Almost all of us playing Classic and raided till naxx, but new blood is good!

Please check out the guild, it might be a good fit for you. We are a nice bunch and the goal is for everyone to have a good time in a civil, and fair guild. (and cookies!)

Heres an option for you! Delete old posting

Royalty is currently recruiting all classes for Classic on Skeram! We are a group of friends who have played WoW and other games together for 10 years! Each of us has had our fair share of hardcore raiding and PvPing. Our goal in classic is to enjoy the experience while clearing raid content 2 days a week, 3 hours a night. We understand there will be veterans to wow, and new comers to classic, everyone is welcome!!

Current Needs

• Currently all classes are open.

RAID INFORMATION *

• We will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday each week from 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM Est.
  • 90% raid attendance will be required to remain an active member of our raid team.
  • Loot will be distributed through officer Loot Council. There will be no loot whoring and the best interest of the guild is always priority.
  • No prior raid experience is required however we do expect you to do your class research and execute the fights correctly.
  • Try to arrive to raids 15 minutes prior to start, this ensures we aren’t waiting 30 minutes for the first pull on an already shorter raid time.
  • Discord is a must for all raiders

What we expect from our members

We are looking for dedicated players who are willing to give it their all when playing in a fun setting. We aren’t here to be the most hardcore on the server. We know mistakes are going to happen. The best part is that we are playing classic again and can enjoy it while still being a great guild clearing content. We expect you to optimize your character the best you can outside of raiding. We will have dungeon groups to help others with gear/attunements/gold farming. Off days we will definitely have group pvp going! We hope to hear from you soon!

Contact us on discord or battle net!

Poppa - Guild Master - Poppa#11962
Happyfeet - Officer - Bird#12913

Discord
Poppa#9449
Bird#048

Send me a message bro!

Bolp, if you’re open to horde, we might be what you’re looking for:

Bring Out Your Undead is a group of Real Life friends and current WoW players that are looking for people who want to play Classic and enjoy a community, while still having other commitments. We’ll be mostly playing evenings and weekends, during prime EST and CST hours. Most of us have been playing WoW/MMOs for 10+ years, with several of us having played during Vanilla.

We are a bunch of people in their late 20s, 30s, and early 40s that have been playing games most of our lives and are looking to “hook up” with people who want to eventually raid at 60, do some PvP and share stories of how screwed up adulting can be some times. If this sounds like you, reply here or add me on Discord: Dakken#5328

Hey Bolp, most of this won’t apply to you, but we would love to have you, we’re looking for casual players, and ones that would like to raid Semi-hardcore on the weekends.

Hope you find a good place man