LF casual guild (Horde)

Looking for a casual guild nothing too serious. People to just hang out with and do dungeons and whatever else with.

Hey there Heartfilia,

I am part of a very laid back casual guild on Area-52. We are a tight knit group that is currently 9/10 H CN. We run Mythics weekly and our raid times are Tues and Weds at 8:30- 11:00 PM server time. We are always looking for more peopl me who fit our play style. If you are interested feel free to add me on battle.net! My ID is Wynneman#1501

Hello heartfilia
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hello! We are a small guild looking for Dps/Tanks to round out our raid team.

A few things about us:
We are an AOTC guild. What that means specifically for us, is that we are a casual bunch of adults that like to pew-pew and kill ugly creatures every tier. Our goal for each tier is AOTC, and if people are willing, we might dabble in some mythic progression. Our group has been together for a year or more on an Alliance server named Gilneas. We split and made the move to Area 52, as some of us are originally from this server and wanted a server where we can recruit and get things done. We are NOT a politically correct guild. If hearing words like “retarded” or hearing the adventures of our guild furry is gonna bother you, we will not be a fit for each other.

Current Raid Times:
Wednesday - 10pm-12:30am Server
Thursday - 10pm-12:30am Server
Sunday - 10pm-12:30am Server (flex nights)

Our Progression: 10/10N
10/10H

What we expect:
Be respectful. If you want to just log on, hang out, and do random stuff…. that’s okay with us. If you would like to use discord to hang with friends and shoot the breeze, that’s okay with us.

Be prepared. While we try to provide a caldron for each night and food, we expect you to have flasks, pots, oils, and potions. Just because we are a heroic guild doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try our hardest.

If you are looking for a tank/dps position or even flex between two specs and want to have fun and enjoy the game, hit us up.

GM - Princessnora (princessfury#11535)
Officer - Pathendiel (Tyoekk#1694)
Officer- Bandrui (Rottingsoul#1417)
Raid Leaders - Noobpunch (ZeroCool#1954)
Peceto (Rycon#1217)

area 52?..

We’re always looking to bolster our roster with active players that just want to chill and be part of our community with no commitment.

Check us out!