LF Casual Guild (AOTC) - SPriest / Healer Offspec Reroll

Returning to the game and starting fresh.

Raid schedule can be any day after 6pm PST, but I’m open to anything else if it seems like a good fit.

Hardcore raiding exp up to Blackrock Foundry

2.2k 3s s9 exp

Not looking for CE or speed progression anymore, looking to play for fun. Just want a solid group of new friends that get AOTC each tier. M+ is a plus, as I really enjoyed challenge mode dungeons in MOP.

After messing around on the game for a bit and becoming acclimated with the new UI and systems, I’ve decided to play Shadow Priest. I plan on having a healing off-spec.

Horde or Alliance does not matter, but I prefer low-key realms to get away from the clutter and booster spam.

I’d prefer you to reply with your advertisement here so I can keep track of my options easily, but if you must, my btag is ( josh#110333 )

I look forward to chatting with you and having a new group of friends to game with!

Hi Athlete,

Our guild, Midlife Crisis, on Area-52 is an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. Our raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thu 9p-11:45p (eastern). We have AOTC both tiers this expansion and are staffing up the roster for Amirdrassil. We are looking to add a Shadow Priest to both our 20 person heroic team that will be running on Wed nights and our Tue/Thu night 30 person raid team starting on normal.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting
If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me.
Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583

Hello Athlete I tried to find you on Medivh and sent you an in game mail. I will btag you cause I’ve been looking for you lol. Thank goodness you posted here xD.

I sent you a friend request. Lehuablossom#1897. Please let us know if you are still looking! We’d love to have you with us =) Also, Discord: Halamay#8708

Hi there Athlete! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!

Discord: bellenoire
Bnet: Belle#1386

Hey Josh, we are on Hyjal, a medium/high pop that is considered a hidden gem in the west. It’s a solid server without the massive spam in the big realms. Shenanigans and stuff usually start around 730 pm PST. So we are good with your timing and we are definitely looking for a SP/Holy priest for s3. Give me a shout if you want to talk more. Good luck finding a new home. For the horde!

Markwahlbear <— disc name as well

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday: 5pm-7:30pm PST

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is an eclectic blend of inclusive, casual, friendly guild players on the Uldum server cluster. (Connected realms include: Akama, Antonidas, Dragonmaw, Eldre’Thalas, Korialstrasz, & Mug’thol)

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it.

Who should consider joining Moonwell Dancers?

People who like to do AOTC and high m+
Retired mythic raiders looking for fun and not CE
Casual players, achievement seekers, or altoholics looking for a social guild
Although we are not going to make people jump through hoops, we absolutely expect you to put a little extra time into your character to help the raid. We have a weekly m+ night to help you get weekly keys done, and there are plenty of guildies online to form groups with throughout the week. Ideally, we want someone who will put in the effort to gear through m+ and be willing to work together as a team. Players should be mindful of performance and have a desire to improve.

If you’re not interested in end game content, AOTC or high m+ keys, we want you to join us too! We have casual players and achievement seekers that like to explore what Azeroth has to offer. If you decide to try end game content, all guildies are welcomed and encouraged to attend m+ night and Friday’s raid.

Personality/vibing with us is as important a factor as skill/experience, so if you’re interested, please reach out for further information:

Recruiting Officer: Epsilòn (Bnet: Epsilonp#1422 Discord: EpsilonParadox#5640)

Co-Recruiting Officer: Xyndra (Bnet: Banzai#11228 Discord: Xyn#3805)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello! We’re lookin’ for a dps/flex healer for our 5th spot - feel free to reach out if you’d like to chat!