LF Casual Family Guild (Willing to switch A/H, Server to find home)

Hello! I’ll keep this post semi-short (edit, not as short as I thought) because I know there are a lot of these posts on the forums, but I still wanted to put myself out there. I’m just coming back from a guild falling apart and to the game in general. With coming back I want to find a guild that acts like a family with PvE, questing, dungeons, etc. (no mythic raids though pls I’m so bad at this game). I am in EST and play from 7-11PM on weekdays and pretty much all day on the weekends. Faction and server do not matter, I’m looking for a place to fit in. I’ll be checking this out all day, hope to hear from some of you soon.

2 Likes

Moooooo <3
Good luck with your search… & Holler at Kirrin if’n… we’re might be something that interests you.

Hey!

My name is Ken, and I think our guild Resolute on Dalaran might be a good fit for you.

We have a nice mindset, we’re all about hanging out and having a good time with each other. We do M+, raid on Monday/Wednesday, but there’s often people on to hang out, level, and do whatever you like. Looking for more fine folks, and seeing your post, I feel like you fit the bill :slight_smile: If you want to talk, feel free to add my btag Kenny#1122 and I’d be stoked to hear more from you, and answer any questions you might have

Thanks,

• Ken

Hi There!

First off, i would like to thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Here is a little about the guild:

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow is a smaller casual guild full of mature adults. We are still “rebuilding” after I (GM) had to take some personal time away from my guild. Joined up with another guild and continued to progress through current content. I came back to my guild 2 months ago and have been actively recruiting and helping those gear/level.

Our main goal is to be engaging, have fun, and kill stuff. We have our group of people that are more casual players, those who are still leveling, etc.

But we are looking for people to join our core mythic+ teams and raid team to push keys and push to get AOTC.

We currently raid 2 nights a week,
Tuesday/Thursday-8:30-11:00pm EST

I am always available for contact either on bnet or discord. Thank you for reading my post and i look forward to speaking to you!

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

:grinning:

Hello, we are recruiting. Come hang out with us if you’re not interested in raiding:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hi there! I think we would be a good fit for you. Found a Green Quest on US Zul’jin is a casual/social horde guild. We are filled with mature, fun people that act as one big family. We are currently looking to expand our family to people who like:

~raiding, bad jokes, dungeon runs, mount/transmog/achievement runs, leveling parties and more!~

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me! Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

I forgot to mention, we have cookies, beer, and sometimes some contests :slight_smile: