LF Blood Elf RP guild

I’m looking for a home for my grizzled war veteran. Blood Elf preferably and I’m not opposed to House RP guilds.

Any suggestions beyond all belves should burn? :3

2 Likes

Keeping my eye on this. I have a dirty little street rat BE that needs a proper home.

3 Likes

Ever thought of starting one? I’d be interested if you do.

1 Like

I’m also going to keep an eye on this; wouldn’t be opposed to starting a small one as well.

Archaeas is a mounted archer/dragonhawk racer; he’s sort of avoiding the war by hiding away in the woodlands of Quel’thalas with a bunch of other outlaw types - so he’s kinda flexible in where he can go and what he can do!

2 Likes

The Sunreavers have remained as neutral as possible, helping Quel’Thalas with its defenses and wards, but not getting involved in the war directly. We are mainly arcane users, Light wielders and rangers, calling both Dalaran and Silvermoon home. Look us up!

I don’t have the time to devote to running a guild full scale but i could definitely help out by being an officer. Otherwise I might have started my own. sigh

How does one go about joining your guild?

That is a good question.

Hi! I was away from the forums for a few days…

One can always contact an officer while in-game, and they will conduct a brief ooc and then ic interview. Officers are myself, Kaeril or Remrias.

We also have 3 officers in training who can conduct the interviews: Alival, Sylas and Velefaine.

Some of these people will be online today at 5pm sevrer time, having a casual coffee event with the guild.

There’s also the , a different take on blood elf military where our first story will involve high elves and the possibility of trying to get them to turn traitor and join the Horde, so if you had a Quel’dorei char and need a way into the Horde we got chu.

1 Like

Sent a friend request to gorton. For sure interested in joining. Looking for some good ol fashioned Rp as a belf

1 Like

I have a guild started but there’s no setup yet due to real life stuff I never got to work on it. I’m starting to get ideas to work on it though if anyone’s interested in joining and help running it as officers?

I would be interested in joining for some Belf Rp

I just joined into the Sunreavers last night, and got to talk with Axiann for a bit before hand! Excited about the opportunities ahead; I’d suggest it for anyone looking for a Horde side guild that’s focused on more neutral concerns, and wants to avoid the wartime nonsense.

1 Like

What type of guild is it, what do they do? I may be interested

Axiann or one of the officers would be best to describe it in detail, but from what I understand/have seen, being part of the Sunreavers (Kirin Tor), they’re remaining neutral and out of the main war, and pursue their own endeavors and duties.

Archaeas is interested in it mainly because they’re not involved in the faction war, and yet he can still serve his own people; he’s not big on the Horde as it stands.

1 Like

Do so excuse the character that I am logged in as. I am looking to get back into WoW after a sabbatical (soon after the launch of the last expac) and I am seeking good mature RP guild. Bah… that sounds too serious. Good, fun… loreish based… wishing so much to get back into my BE form… far too much time gone.