LF Aotc/Mythic + Guild

I am looking for a guild that focuses on achieving aotc and pushing keys as far as possible each season. I would be willing to dabble into mythic but at the moment I do not think I would enjoy or want to progress through mythic raids as I don’t find them enjoyable but if your guild fits me than I would consider it. I currently main tank but will play whatever is needed to help benefit the raid team. My available raid times are Mon-Tues-Wends 6pm-9pm CDT. and Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun any time CDT. I am currently horde but would be willing to swap to alliance and will be willing to move servers if the right opportunity presents itself. You can reach me on discord or Bnet for logs and more information about me and what I am looking to achieve/gain from joining a new guild.

Discord - Stewiiee(Alph)#4527
Bnet - PeterGriffin#1739

[H] Full Murloc US-Zul’jin Recruiting for Reclears/Roster Stability

About Us: Full Murloc is a Casual, Community-driven guild with an AOTC-focused Raid Team and an adult mindset. We’re always looking for new people to join our little pond, and have fun together.

Our Raid Team is led by a 7 year veteran with previous Cutting Edge experience.

If you’re looking for more from your guild than just logging on and seeing some other names on the roster, then we may be the place for you!

We Raid Friday/Saturday 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST or Zul’jin Server Time.

Please reach out to any officer in-game or via Battle net and Discord:

Ahlu:- Parafuni (Ahlunia)#5578 (Discord) - Parafuni#1135 (Bnet)

Fury:- Fury#3259 (Discord) - Killerpox#1990 (Bnet)

Lay:- Laylreith#2043 (Discord)

Hey Tankybanky!

I’d love to chat with you, i sent a discord request! Talk soon

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there Tankybanky! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

bumpin bumpin