LF AOTC/M+/Maybe Mythic

Hey there,

Looking for a new guild. Raiding with friends 1d/week cross-server, but wanting to branch out and play more in 10.1.

Playing warlock, shaman (committed to aforementioned heroic raid), a little warrior. Have raided mythic in Sanctum 8/10, Sepulcher 6/11. I prefer that form of content, but I’d be interested in good old heroic for now as well. Also a crafter if that matters to you: tailoring, BS(weapons/tools), Alch. LW and enchanting getting up there.

What I want from you is just nice people to play with who want to improve. Access to M+ pickups, repairs, fair raid loot, 2d/week not Wednesdays. I don’t mind varying levels of skill as long as people try to get and do better. People who die to the same thing over a hundred fifty pulls and also don’t care will make me leave.

I’ve got logs and RIO all the way back from Nyalotha up to now if you want them, probably 4-5 different characters. Just lemme know.
bnet: Razerik#1305
disc: Dahlgrin#8017

Hey Kizingo!

I think our guild would be a great fit. We have a solid core - committed to AOTC get through at a good pace and always doing pluses. Let me know if you’re interested or have any questions!

TL:DR;

Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!

Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.

Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.

1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)

Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall

BNET: Smush#11764

Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:

3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)

2 Druid (DPS)

2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)

1 Hunter

1 Evoker (DPS)

1 Warrior (Tank)

1 Priest (Heal)