LF AOTC raiding team

Looking for a drama free 2 to 3 nights a week AOTC guild 207 balance and 200 guardian. add me on btag grevan#1322

Bumping the post

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Im+Not+Low

Raids: Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST
Currently 10/10N, 3/10H

Current recruitment needs:

All exceptional DPS (DH & Warrior priority)

Optional alt run Friday @ 8pm EST and ending whenever we feel like it.

We plan to push into mythic when we get to that point, but adding raid days/extending raid times to get CE is not a priority.

Deulon#1537

Hey Savage, I raid lead for Old Wolves and we’re currently 3/10H and looking for Boomkin to add to our raid for Mythic Comp. We raid Sun 10-1 am Mon 9-12 am EST. Pm Shananigins#1986 or Scythin#2909 if you’re interested

Hey Savage,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 7/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hi Deadlysavage,
Faith is recruiting a Boomking.
We look to foster a fun productive raid environment.

We are currently 3/10H on week 2 of progression as a guild. We raid Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday from 9pm - 11:30pm Est.

Would love to hear from you.
Bnet - Dautz#11514
Discord - Dautz#9087

Unprotected Hex is newly formed 9.0 guild with the goal of achieving Cutting Edge by the end of 9.0 and each subsequent tier, faster than the last. The leadership is currently AOTC CN Heroic, and 2/10 CN Mythic, including Cutting Edge achievements in prior expansions. If you have ever been frustrated with your guild due to question marks about your role, know that Unprotected Hex operates as transparently as possible. In Unprotected Hex, you will know your status.

We like to play the game and offer more than just raiding, our off nights consist of m+ pushing, arenas and key or raid sales for gold. We would love to talk with you more and see if you are a fit. Pm or join our discord if interested!

https://discord.gg/Ec3Qy9Kf5S

Hey there Savage!! would love to talk to you in game about a raid spot, we are recruiting atm and I think you might be a good fit with us Check us out [H] Calamity 8/10H late night guild recruiting

If youre still looking for a guild < Hate to See It > on area 52 is recruiting ranged dps/possibly a flex tank. we raid tue/wed/thu from 8 to 11 EST are currently AOTC, 2/10M - previously 10/12M nyalotha. If youd like to chat some more my bnet and discord will be below.

Discord - Ivaedra#2899
Bnet - Vae#11186

Hey Deadlysavage,

I think you would be a good fit for our raid team. Below is some information on our team.

About Us

Hello! We are soap and we are looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster for pushing into CE content. Driven by previously experienced raiders we are looking to push to CE every content patch.

Interested in our team?

Soap is looking for multiple roles on a trial basis. All we ask is that you have raiding experience and logs ready.

How do I get ahold of you?

There are multiple ways to get ahold of us. You can whisper Papamýr, or Burliepriest in game. You can also add us on Bnet with Burlie#1542 or Myrdinn#1606

Hi there! I am the GM of The Game Theory on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N 3/10H. We are looking for a healer & melee dps for heroic progression and onwards. Raid times T/TH 7-10p EST. Disc/Holy priest, R Druid. Adult environment where we have a good time and down bosses.

We formed in Legion and have achieved AOTC every tier since formed. Originally on Thrall, we moved to Area 52 prior to BFA launch. We are a tightknit guild, with a lot of us playing together for years. We also run mythic plus and have an RBG team on Saturdays.

We are currently looking for players with close to, or over, 200 ilvl. Disc/Holy priest or R Druid, as well as a dps with a viable healing offspec. We are also looking for a few melee as well. One with a tanking offspec in case a tank can’t make it.

Feel free to add me on bnet at nerdgrl4life#1392 and I’m happy to answer any questions!

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 7/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Hello Deadlysavage!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our memebers. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN