LF AOTC Raiding Guild

Looking for an active, AOTC focused guild, preferably with weekend raid times, but I could do weekday raiding as well if I needed to. I have AOTC experience up through Eternal Palace. Really looking for a community atmosphere and raiding is not all I’m interested in. Love PVP (BG’s/RBG’s. not arena) and M+. Would prefer to do those activities with guildees than pugging.

I’ve read through many posts here on the forum and have seen a few advertisements that look very interesting but unfortunately the guilds didn’t look active. Not that I’m not happy to help re-build if I found the right guild.

I’m currently Balance specced, but have lots of Resto experience. Would be happy raiding as either, though I’m lacking in the trinket department for healing and would need some gearing up time before switching specs.

Little about me:
I’ve been playing since Mar 2005. Have a solid work schedule, though I do some times travel for business and get active with my wife during periods of the year.

I’ve been an Alliance player since Vanilla, though I’ve been playing my Horde alt (this guy!) since Cata on an off. Mostly off, and I’ve transferred him a couple times looking for guilds. One of my priorities for this expansion, and moving forward, was to play Horde as well. Would really like to meet that goal.

1 Like

Heya! We are both rebuilding and active. What that means is, we have a lot of regular players but we are a few lukewarm bodies short for our own mythic. Our standard guild spam is below if you want to chat:

Greetings fellow citizens of Azeroth!

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders for 8.3 and beyond. As I am sure most of you have felt the pain of people both being burnt out by BfA and wanting to play classic, we are focusing on building up our roster for future content.

We are looking for raiders who are committed to progression, both for their character and for the guild. What does this mean? We are not a super serious, high stress CE guild, but we still want people performing their best while having a good time. If you were the type of player who only logged on for raids, didn’t tell leadership if you would be out, or played around on alts while your neck got farther and farther behind, you are not the type of player we are looking for.

We hope to strike a good balance between focused progression and sarcastic banter. We do not want people looking to get AOTC and never raid again.

That being said, we have been around as a guild in various forms since The Burning Crusade and plan to be together for many more years. We have reliably gotten AOTC every tier since its inception and plan on pushing harder going forward, we need like-minded players to accomplish this :blush:

Current progression:

8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP
3/8 M EP-We do this as a co-op run every Saturday, we just started this due to roster struggles.

Raid schedule:

Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00am EST(server time)

We are full on:

Tanks
Demon Hunters
Healers

All other DPS roles highly encouraged to apply!

If interested please feel free to contact.
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Hey Phearal,

We are currently looking for a consistent boomy to join our roster. We are 8/8H and 3/8M and we are looking for more to help fill out our thursday mythic push. We are primarily aotc focused but we do like to push a little into mythic (see how far we can get). I would love for you to check us out and if we interest you, please feel free to hit us up!
Discord: Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 is recruiting!

Full on tanks but any with a off spec are still welcome to apply!

We are a casual mythic team who’s first goal is AoTC and then mythic at a relaxed pace. We also take social apps!

Character Requirements for raiders -
Mythic HoA 65 DPS 32k+ 430ilvl
Heroic HoA 60 DPS 25k+ 415ilvl
Normal HoA 50 DPS 20k+ 400ilvl

Addons required -
Weak auras
DBM/bigwig
GTFO
Exorsus raid tools

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST with an optional Normal run on Wed at 8pm EST until clear.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We Currently have AoTC and are now stepping into mythic. Plan is for heroic clears on Sat and mythic on Sun.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here h ttps://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6 remove space

Hi Phearal! We might be a good fit for you. :slight_smile: Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently openly recruiting for raids as we look to Ny’alotha and 8.3, and there’s room for you! We are a Heroic progression guild, and have gotten AOTC for BoD and EP. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays). Currently, Wednesday is a clear of H Palace, and Thursday is an achievement run for the mount!

Not into raiding? No problem. We love running M+ dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Severinne#3611.

I do appreciate everyone’s replies. Still looking for an active guild.

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We currently have one tank slot open at this time- Looking for either a death knight,monk,paladin, or druid.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

The only healer we really are looking for is a holy paladin.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.

<Rally> 3/8M is a brand new guild formed by players who want to take their raiding time seriously. We are looking to push CE this tier and beyond with a solid core. We are an adult guild without toxicity. Stability and attendance a top priority. We pride ourselves on pushing out characters as much as possible, including running logs and sims.

Current needs are an exceptional healer, amazing dps including Shadow Priests and balance druids.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 8pm - 11pm server /eastern.

You can reach me @ uglie#1977 bnet, Uglie#9014 discord

or our raid lead killyouback @ amerik#11242 bnet , killyouback#3441