LF AOTC Raid Guild

I’m a 218 ILvL Enhancement Shaman looking for a guild that is focused on obtaining AOTC, while also keeping it relatively casual. My priority is TBC Classic and will remain that way. I raid Weds/Thurs on TBC so those days will not work. I am EST but don’t mind joining a west coast guild if raid times are manageable. Can reach out to me on Bnet: Mepegem#1981 or on Discord: Mepegem#8150 This character will have no logs because I just swapped from Boomkin main to the Shaman. Midnightfire is the druid if you really care about looking at logs.

Would love an enhance for our team but we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights if you schedule on tbc changes you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or Battle.net at Sig#11142

Hi there! Our guild, Onward, on Moon Guard is recruiting too. We raid Fridays and Saturdays @ 7 server (I believe it’s EST). We have a robust and active discord, and are generally a fun and chill group of people. Currently we are 7/10 normal SD. We have a few events every week too, like Mythic Mondays. You can also hop in our discord to try us out before you make the move. If any of that interests you feel free to message me on disc @ gwii#0827.

Hey! Our guild raids Wed/Sundays, in case your schedule changes. We raid 8:30-10:30 EST. Currently we’re 5/10N SoD, we were AOTC in CN. We don’t particularly want to push mythic raiding unless it’s a general consensus amongst the group. However, we have very dedicated M+ groups. We’re definitely looking for an enhancement shaman as well. Reach out if you’re interested on discord Ody#4290

Greetings, Maw Walkers!
Causally Dysfunctional of seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is we have downed the first 2 bosses in Sanctum so far. We raid Wed/Sun 8p.m. to 10p.m. cst. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and this tier we plan on going into some mythic once we reach that point. If interested you can check us out www.seraphguild. com/recruitment, if you have questions you can message XmandevilX#1815.