LF AotC+ PST Horde guild for TWW

Hi!

I have been playing WoW off an on since Beta. Recently, I was playing Alliance and seemed to be constantly facing a war of attrition as far as raiding was concerned. Going into TWW I’ve decided to run Horde from the get-go.

I’ve been spending the last few months or so dusting off my alts on Area 52 and getting some up to 70 to get a sense of what I might want to play going into the next xpac… but, I am still basically guildless. I have been invited to a few on the A52 server, but all of the raid times have been solidly east coast and outside of my ability to attend.

So, I’m looking for a guild to join, hopefully before the xpac, that is Horde side, PST oriented, and looking to raid at least AotC and, maybe, however far they can get into Mythic. I am willing to transfer servers for a good fit, but ideally I’d love to not have to spend the money. In any event, I have traditionally leaned to tanking, but I am expecting to go into TWW on a few DPS toons and maybe one tank just in case opportunities arise - one melee (Ret Pally or Arms War), one range (Beast Mastery Hunter or Demo Warlock), and a tank (Vengance DH or Blood DK).

I’m an older gamer, I’m not into drama, I can have a dark sense of humor and a potty mouth, but I’m also very respectful of the audience, politeness, and the rules of the group.

Thanks for any consideration.

RECRUITING AOTC+ DPS
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hi there!

We aren’t on your server, but with cross-server guilds coming in TWW I wanted to drop Tribal for you to consider! We’re on US-Mal`Ganis with Tuesday/Thursday Raid Nights @ 8:00PM-11:00PM (PDT) focused on efficient AOTC clears every tier and Seasonal Mythic+ content.

We’re a newer guild that formed in the last 30 days of Dragonflight Season 3, but we have been able to achieve some early milestones. Tribal squeaked out a last minute AOTC in Amirdrassil just before S3 closed with a group of raiders who had met each other days/weeks prior. In S4 we have finished off Awakened Heroic clears in all 3 raids and have moved on to more casual alt runs for the remainder of the season. Right now we’re looking to bring new faces on-board as we continue to develop our raid roster prior to TWW launch and would be thrilled if you wanted to come along for the ride.

Feel free to join our Discord to see a little more about what we have going on. I’m always happy to answer any questions that you may have about the guild! Our Discord is discord.gg/EZTqKP3d58

Contact(s):

• Discord: Nyborg7782
  • BNet: Nyborg#1483

Our Full Recruitment Post can be found below:

Thanks for the response. Your times are slightly better than what I’ve been running into, but still a little more East coast oriented than I think I’ll be able to accommodate. But I will keep your post in mind.

Hey. We are recruiting for our AOtC and Mythic raid team. Message me and we can talk more. Raids will be Tues and Fri 9 to 12 PST. Peyo#1247

Hey Cynful,

Wanted to reach out as I am the GM and RL of Zero Dawn on Area 52. We are a late night EST raiding guild focused on AotC (achieved in every season of DF, including Awakened). We are looking to bolster our numbers heading into TWW.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 10pm-1am est (7pm-10pm pst). We likely have a tanking spot available for the core team, and we would definitely have a spot for DPS.

Saves you the trouble of a server transfer, and I personally think we are a pretty cool bunch.

If this sounds like a fit, lets chat!

Bnet Rayvhen9#1269
Discord Rayvhen_9

Thanks for the response. I’d love to chat and get some more info from you. I’ll reach out on Discord just for simplicity, my handle is houselxndr (house#0597).