LF AOTC or early Mythic guild (horde)

Looking for a Guild for myself and a friend. im 8/8H on multiple toons and he is 7/8H with Raz exp. we are sick of pugging around and would like to find a home for now and the future. We are looking for an AOTC Guild but also not afriad to go into Mythic

I have a 404 bm hunter, 401 arms/prot war, 401 Havoc DH

Him: 401 Ret Pally

Bnet: drtnap #1822
Discord: DRTNAP #0434

1 Like

Hi Idrnktomuch!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a UH/Frost DK, BM Hunter, Devastation Evoker, Rogue or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently, we are 8/8N 7/8H with a very strong core team that is looking to fine tune our roster to kill Razageth. Our ideal candidates are people who are looking for a potential long term team as we continue to hit AOTC every season. We are willing to teach and gear the right candidates who are able to pull respectable numbers and do boss mechanics reliably. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hi Drtnap,

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a casual group of friendly, supportive, inclusive gamers that are filling our last few spots to push further into mythic raiding.

We currently are 2/8 mythic and are making progress on the 3rd mythic boss of VoTI raid.

We are a fun friendly bunch and we would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more!

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We are currenlty rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hiya! I raid with a guild called Requiem on Wyrmrest Accord, Horde side. Our raid times are Sunday Monday 9pm-12am EST, and current progress is 8/8 H 2/8 M. Right now we’re looking to bolster our roster with reliable dps to get some more casual mythic progression, as CE is not a focus this tier. We’re also looking to invest in players at all levels to see how they can really shine! We run keys on a nightly basis and have a fantastically active discord. I really think we offer a great home, and if you are willing to do a trial raid with us I think you may feel the same! Feel free to add me on disc @ Barny#8263 , or reply here. GL on your guild search my friend!

Hi. I think you and your friend might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-14-year-old-aotcce-focused-guild-recruiting/1507901

Hey! I went ahead and sent a discord request! Here’s a little info about my guild in the meantime
<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 2/8M 8/8H

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)
    -Priority to: Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Hello! If you two are still looking around, you should check out post and let me know what you think!
Zozz#0329

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auxiliary-h-area-52-recruiting-for-101/1545837