Delete me plz

Delete this thread please and thank you.

Hey man,

Check out our recruitment post:

thanks!

Hello, Aegis, the guild I am a member of has achieved AOTC without fail for years and is a main focus of our guild, and M+ is a close second. We are a social guild, very much a close community of people from all over the world that has come together to kill bosses, collect loot, achieve group goals, and have a few laughs while doing so.

If that appeals to you please read below and let me know if that appeals to you, and if you have any questions please just reach out. (Note I just added you on Bnet, to discuss further if you wish)

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Recruiting DPS with current raid experience, all for M+, and other events

Aegis one of the top Alliance guilds on the Galakrond-US server, and we are currently looking to add more members to our ranks. While our focus is raiding and M+, players with all interests in game are welcome to join. PVP, Mog mount farming, or alt leveling. Whatever it is you are into there are plenty of likeminded friends in Aegis to do them with. That said we have had several key members of our set roster raiding team step away for various real-life reasons and we are looking to add some experienced raiders to our team. Right now, we only need DPS, however if you can tank or heal as an off spec when needed that is certainly a bonus. We are an adult guild, and while we do not have firm “age” restrictions we are mindful not to add children or young teens to the guild as we are an in fact an adult guild.

Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends, have a good time, and a few laughs while we do it!

Aegis raids T/Th 7-10 central we have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, and we are on pace to do the same this tier. We also run an open invite normal run Saturday evening that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players, and alt experimentation. This is not a progression raid, it is a raid we host to have fun, to laugh, and enjoy killing some bosses in a more relaxed and casual setting.

We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class they enjoy. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set roster is up to the raid leader, but I’m happy to put you in touch with the leader if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where the relationships with other players are built strong and stand the test of time. We are a guild that has been around for over 12 years and some of our members have been here since the beginning. Many have become more than just guildmates. Some are friends, some are like family.

If you are interested in learning more, you can reach out to me or any officer in game or on Discord.

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Note: Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild. In addition to that hate speech of any kind is not tolerated in guild.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. As soon as we have some more of the roster fleshed out it will start raiding!

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

BUMo BUmp BUmp

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 2/11M 10/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 9/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/WvNOjDniE5v?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436

Hey Chrisgriffin.

I am writing on behalf of Calamitous Intent [H] and our Alliance sister guild, Reborn. We are looking for some folks to round out our roster for next season and if you feel up to it, our aotc push.

You mentioned your shorter than standard end time on Tuesdays, which I think we could help with. We raid 6:30-9 your time, Tues and Thurs. I’ll reach out to you on Discord, but if for whatever reason that doesn’t work my btag is Nephilim#1432 and my long guild spam is here: [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!

Hey Chris!

We’d be happy to bring you onboard our team if you’re interested! We just recently got AOTC and will be running a lot of fresh Normals and Heroics over the few weeks, so it might be a good way to ease back into playing. We also have lots of KSM members who can run you through keys. Let me know if you are interested!

Hello New Friend!

<[The League of Friendship]> from Burning Legion is a new guild built out of an old one with a record of AOTC for the last many expansions. We are currently [11/11H on SFO] and are looking to flesh out our main team for possible M progression in SFO, and especially Dragonflight.

We’re a fun, semi-casual raid team who are just looking to make more progress. We raid 2x a week on Tuesdays/Wednesdays at 9PM EST and have lots of KSM members running M+s.

We’re really looking for individuals who are already raiding but might need help to break the cusp of AOTC (~270 ilvl) or individuals looking for a new guild for Dragonflight. We have special need for shamans (any spec), demon hunters, mages, and rogues, but are open to anyone as we flesh out our team.

If you’re interested, please reach out by discord (GamerShrinks#9218) or Battlenet (RealFunTime#1836). Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Sins
"Everybody Loves “Everybody”