LF AoTC Guild

Hey there. I’m a healer/rdps and I have gotten AoTC for the last two tiers. I"m looking for a guild that wants to clear Heroic and then work on achievements and just hang out. I like hitting that Heroic clear but i am not a fan of progressing further into mythic. I’m 27, I’m laid back, and I dont want to be part of a guild that checks up on content i’m doing in my free time. This is a game and I play for fun and to get away. I want to be part of a team but i’m not looking for extra unnecessary stress

Hey! we are looking for a healer to finish off normal and start pushing heroic for AoTC. Check us out and let me know if you are interested in chatting some more.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-nh-progression/787139

Name: Grim Batol Surfers
Faction: Horde
Realm: Tichondrius
Voice Comms: Discord
Raid Days: Tuesdays/Thursdays

Raid Times:
Start: 7:00 PM (PT)
End: 10:00 PM (PT)

Current Raid Progression and Needs:
Normal Castle Nathria 8/10

We are looking for more members to fill out our raid roster so we can finish Normal and move on to Heroic for AoTC. We are in need of both dps and healers. We have a friendly and active community that consistently runs torgast, keystones, and helps one another gear. Though our raid environment is relaxed, it is also focused and driven to meet goals. Raiders are expected to come prepared with gems/enchants, food, flasks, etc. (feasts and cauldrons will be provided as guild resources allow) and a positive attitude.

About Our Community:

We are a rag-tag crew of misfits that just didn’t fit the norm of how other guilds seem to operate today. We have a zero-tolerance policy for toxicity and drama here. There are no elitist, ‘I’m holier than thou!’ attitudes. If you think you’re better than everyone else, then you stand alone and should probably find somewhere else to go. We’re a family…and we’re welcoming you to be part of that!

One of the most important things you need to know about us is that we are a very inclusive guild that takes real life limitations into consideration. Many of our guild members have disabilities, health problems, IRL issues, etc. that can affect their overall gameplay and the amount of time they can put into WoW. If you intend to join our ranks, you need to be understanding of this and not be disrespectful. In past expansions, we have achieved AOTC while still holding true to these ideals. At the end of the day, we are a family and we look out for one another – first, foremost, and always! We are here to encourage one another to do better in-game and in life through constructive criticism and understanding. This is a community that cares about more than just your dps, hps, ilvl, etc. You are a PERSON, not just a number in the roster.

We look forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested in joining GBS, contact:

Community: Hillery#11208
Raiding: Medusa#1479
PvP: Kovacz #1233
Recruitment: Beddhead#1810

Here is our forum post in case you would like to read some of the comments our members have left. <Grim Batol Surfers> 10/10 N 9/10 H CN

Alliance Stormrage guild with raid times 8-11pm eeastern… DLAres#1711 if you’d like to chat…Normal and heroic progression

We are a close-knit adult casual AOTC raid Guild. We have a few spots open for our weekly AOTC raid group. We are currently 10/10n and 1/10h. If you’re looking for a new home and a friendly raid environment focused on killing bosses and having a good time while we do it, look no further. We offer an active and helpful community along with a knowledgeable support/leadership core. Sometimes there are cookies.

Raid Times

We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00 PM (Pacific/Standard) to 9:00 PM (Pacific/Standard) (9pm-12am eastern standard time) . The remaining days can be used for optional alt raids and endless amounts of Torghast/Mythic Plus.

We are highly unlikely to deviate from this schedule.

We currently have a need for the following classes:

Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior

How to Apply

Once you have completed the application an officer will get in touch with you quickly. Usually within 24 hours. Be prepared to hop into discord for a short interview.

Thank you.