LF aotc guild

I can raid any day from 6pm PST -10 PST
Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope i am 9\9 N and 5\9H
I don’t have Keystone Master for season 3

• People that know each other and actually socialize with each other
  • Hanging out in voice chat. (Not just logging out after raid or a keystone)
  • No elitist, No click groups, Respect for others, Having fun and making jokes and
  • learning to be adults about it if somebody gets upset! and actually talking about it.
  • You care more about the player than their IO score/kills on boss

Hello! Settle Down on Stormrage is looking to fill our M+ raiding roster. We are currently in our 4th week of raiding and are 7/9H. We raid Tues & Sun from 8pm - 10:30pm EST.

Reach out and we can chat more!
Tempyi - Recruiting Lead
BTag: Syrtis#1374
Discord: syrtis1

it says you’re not accepting people’s friends requests on Discord

1 Like

Hey Lfguild! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hello Lfguild!

In regards to our guild we are very social, some days more than others (we fully understand that people may not feel sociable in some circumstances)

Our members typically jump in to Disc to socialize and will socialize through out Raids and Keys. Usually we all jump off game late after Keys and Raids are done as most members work and have families to attend to (RL and game balance is encouraged)

We highly encourage talking out issues. We also encourage to voice concern with out assumption to be sure everyone is on the same page, and that an understanding can be reached.

More about our guild!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 2 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 5/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113

Hi, Lfguild. You sound like a great fit for <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H)! We’re a newly formed guild, so we’re still working on building our community. What that means for you is you’ll be a valuable member of the team and able to actively contribute to the type of community you want to see. So far, all of our recruits are doing keys together of all levels, hanging out in discord, and generally having a good vibes time. Let me know what you think, we’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 7:30 to 10 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here: