LF AOTC Guild play multiple toons

Not sure if you are still looking but our guild could be a good fit.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

Hello Deadpwnr,

We are looking for a WW Monk

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

Ello mate! Vengeful is currently rebuilding after leaving our prior guild and transfering servers. You sound like a great fit if you’d be willing to transfer to alliance! Our goal is AOTC each tier with some light mythic dabbling if we get to it. We are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. We are casual not hardcore but do buckle down when it comes to raid times/high keys. We run M+ daily/PvP every night and do random WQs and old content together aswell! We’re in discord daily and guild is active all times of the day except late at night. We’re LGBT friendly and have a zero tolerance for drama. Raid times are 7pm-10pm EST Thurs/Fri/Sat.

If this sounds like a place for you, feel free to hit me up @ Maddexx#11162 on bnet. Or if you want to talk to the GM add her @ NightKnight#11159389

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 9/10H 1/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30. RBG’S on the weekend and 3rd optional raid night Mon.
Returning Players and casual Players welcome.
Need Mage , War & Flex DPS/5thHealer. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey

I am from WDBM a horde guild on Illidan and we are recruiting for are second heroic AOTC team that will proceed into some mythic. They currently raid 7-10EST Tuesday/Thursday and are 9/10H.

Feel free to follow the instructions to apply on discord using this code if interested: h5yZVMx

Hey we raid wed/thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 est - bleeding hollow - horde
We are looking to fill final spots for mythic raid.
Would love to talk to you more - add me on bnet. Br33zE#1594 or discord Br33ze420#9584

Unsure if transferring is something you’d be against or not but we are pretty easy going while still being serious about content.

Inevitable [Server: Shu’halo/Eitrigg] is a guild of friends formed for end-game progression in Shadowlands. We have active members which push area and RBG rating, frequently push M+ keys, and have a core Heroic raiding team. We enjoy having fun and hunting for achievements on off nights and have a friendly spirit of competition.

Raid Times

Heroic: 9/10H, 10/10N

Tuesday & Thursday, Friday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Normal Farm

Wednesday & Saturday, 7:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST

Recruitment:

Heroic - Currently recruiting ranged DPS, preferably with a healing offpsec. All excellent applicants are welcome to apply!

Also looking for people focused on pushing keys. When we aren’t raiding we are always looking to run keys with one another.

Raid Requirements:

• Gemmed/enchanted gear, potions, oils, and armor kits.
  • Feasts and Cauldrons, gems, enchants, potions, oils, and armor kits are provided but please have backups and help contribute to the machine so we can produce enough for everybody.
  • A positive attitude.
  • Discord.

General Expectations:

• Be an Adult; harassment is not tolerated.
  • Be on time and ready. We raid 3 nights a week, let’s make good use of the time we do have.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on Battle.net or Discord - include your character name, spec, and current server.

*Recruiter: Discord: Ratha#0856 // Battle net: Ratha#11237

Hello, we are recruiting for Mythic Castle Nathria:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

Newly formed guild in BFA AOTC all tiers, 9/12M Nya.
We are currently 9/10H, Working on forming a stronger team core for Mythic prog.
Inclusive environment
We look for the BEST team players.
If you’re interested, please reach out to us.

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
Kawaiihealer#1404

We currently have two separate raid teams - one mythic raid team with CE goals, and one team that is currently in heroic with the potential for casual mythic progression once the team is solidified.
We are currently focusing recruitment on BUFF CLASSES/UH DK for our Heroic/Casual Mythic team on Fri/Sat nights.

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
2/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply
Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Ranged DPS

Heroic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Arms Warrior
  • Fire Mage
  • Any other non boomkin ranged
  • Disc/Holy Priest

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Zaltheros
Keldion
Réviler

Hi Pawn!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Still looking.

Hi Dead. I sent you a bnet request but Bush Wookies would love to have you. We’re very close to getting aotc and have almost enough to start getting into mythic and a dk DPS would be great.

Zilowa#1314 is my bnet

Hey Deadpwnr,

One Breathe from Death sounds like the place for you.

We are a smaller guild looking to grow a bit on the casual / AOTC side of things. Most of us been together for quite some time and just looking to grow a few friendships.

We raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:00pm EST and few people are online during the week as well for other stuff. Definitely looking to grow the mythic + scene of the guild as well as we can.

Feel free to reach out to one of our contacts: Btags below
Recruitment Officer Bettywhite#11673
GM - Dominitus#1741

Hi Rhage,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth and they’d just laugh. Bunch of pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re not trying to be a waystation for tryhards, but a home for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

1 Like

Hi Deadpwnr- I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 9/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed. I figured I’d reach out in case you’re open to a faction change. :smiley:

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-910h-lf-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154

We are on Mal’ganis and Id loved to talk to you more if you are still looking for a guild. Here is our guild info:

Net Loss is recruiting as we make a push into Mythic CN. Currently 10/10 Heroic. Our schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 5-8 CST (6-9 PM EST) – Also Looking for active members for M+ Pushing. Any questions feel free to add me on battlenet: Heliobito#1142 or on Discord: Helio#1723

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey there, hoping you’re a fit for us!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for some DPS! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team. We are 9/10H Castle Nathria raid 8pm-10pm cst Wed/Sun. Goal is to achieve AOTC. We also run M+ on off days. XmandevilX#1815 or go to www.seraphguild. com/recruitment.

Hey my guild is looking to dive into Mythic CN progression and needs someone like you to round out our 20 man core! If you are interested I sent you a request on Bnet or you can hit me up on discord funkeoto#8862 for more info and we can talk more about goals and what not