LF AOTC Guild 236 Pally/231 DK

Looking for AOTC Guild. I am 4/10H At the moment. I am looking for a weekend raiding guild. Not really looking for Mythic Guild but will Lookin at one that does Raids for ALTS on the weekend. I have a 231 Blood DK and a 236 Prot/Ret Pally. I am very relaxed in group just looking for a good group of people that have fun. Horde or alliance is not a issue. I am on stormrage ATM but will transfer.

Hi there! We may have a guild for you! Our guild is mostly retired hardcore raiders that are now content with heroic tier raiding, getting that AOTC each raid tier. We are very alt friendly, always down to run keys and enjoy the community aspect of a guild. If you’re looking for a good group of people that have fun, I think we may be it! Feel free to message me on bnet stevelations#11594

Descendants of Lore is recruiting, we are currently 8/10N and 3/10H and will be making a push this weekend for more progression. I will leave our spam below. If you would like to speak more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord to talk further.:

[A] Descendants of Lore is an established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years) and have raided consistently through each expansion. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid-back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion but play to have fun. We push for Heroic each expansion and when we have the roster, we will do a few bosses in Mythic.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for, 1-2 healers and a few dps.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long-term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154.
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey! Maybe our guild might be kind of what your looking for. The only thing is our raid night is Thursday but I think we check all the other boxes.

Here’s our recruitment post.

Hope to hear from ya!

Hello! Our AOTC Alliance weekend raiding guild is 3/10H at the moment. We’re a laid back group that wants to progress while also having fun. We aim to make raiding not feel like a second job despite all of the systems currently in place haha. Our times are Saturday: 9pm-12am and Sunday: 9pm-11:30pm EST. If these times work and you’d like to chat, my btag is AwesomeAaron#1807

Hi there Alpachino!

If you are up for DPSing in raids, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hit me up if our times work for you, would love to chat a bit and see if you would be a good fit. Our info is in our guild recruitment post:

Hello there, not sure if you’ve found a guild yet but check out out posts here:

Hey bud we have a spot for u we raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 CST we are rebuilding our raid team our core members are 10/10 heroic and 3/10 mythic we are not hardcore but want to kill boss and have fun hit me up for more information.’

Brapples#6272

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.