LF aotc focused guild

If you do mythic, need not reply. getting aotc and then going into mythic means you are not aotc focused to me.
I have a few classes I would be interested in re-rolling to, we can discuss it further if things are a fit.
Mage, Rogue, Evoker, Druid, or Shaman are high on my list.
I can raid any days mostly, times MUST be after 7pm CST, and NO LATER than midnight CST.
I have medical issues, and sometimes these do impact my performance and progression. If you are not okay with me not always being 100%, need not reply.
All this be said, am a team player, live and brethe keys (over 800 ran this tier), nearly 3k this and last season on 3 classes. Transfer not preferred but I will do it if a 100% fit.
My raid experience is 6/9H with pugs, 9/9h in ab, 8/8h in vault.

Hello Renilea! I stumbled upon your post and wanted to reach out to you. I am the guild leader of a fairly new guild on Illidan called Everlasting Vengeance. We are a small niche guild of close friends that focus on getting Aotc for all of our members and pushing keys. Even though we are fairly new and on the smaller side we like to get things done. We are 9/9 Heroic and all core members have gotten Aotc for the last 3 seasons and 2500+ mythic rating. Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday from 7:30PM to 9:30PM CST.

We are quite active on discord both in and out of the game. Our guildies communicate with one another throughout the day via discord chat. Even though this guild is fairly new our group of players are not. We are all veteran wow players who have been playing together for quite a few years now.

If you are interested, please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968.

I think we could be a perfect fit for you.

Curbstomp Crusaders - Stormrage is an AOTC foused guild. The guild is ran by a group of lifelong friends who in Oct 2023 decided to rebuild the guild together.

Our raid schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST
Our current progression is 9/9N and 7/9H AtDH
Our goal is to hit AOTC at a reasonable pace and then dabble in something mythic after.
Our current raid team all roles!

If you are not interested in raiding you are still welcome to join us and hang out. People do run keys daily and it is a very socially active guild.

Join us in discord for more information:
discord.gg/UaaJBuAZcX**

Hi there! Ctrl Alt Defeat would love to have you! We are an AOTC focused guild looking to grow! Raid times are 8:30pm-11:30pm EST, so inside your window of availability. If you are looking to get into the ground floor of an emerging guild, look no further! I have included our recruitment post below for your perousal.

Hey Renilea! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hi Renilea :slight_smile: We welcoming raiders into our Season 3 raid team along with Mythic+ key runners and social members! We’ve achieved AOTC, but some of our raid members wanted to take a break so that has opened some new spots and allowed us to reboot things in a more fun and relaxed way while we await The War Within expansion!

If you’re interested in talking more - feel free to add me on Discord! :slight_smile:

Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah

You can also Click here to see our full recruitment post :slight_smile:

Hiya Renilea!

Unsure if we fit the build for you, but I would like to leave guild infor for you to look into!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 2 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Can also join New Community
Tattered Remains, to chat! Or apply in game!

Greetings Renilea!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147