LF AOTC and M+ Guild

Hello!

I’m looking for a guild with the following aspects.

Guild that gets AOTC every tier. Also looking into trying to push mythic bosses.
I’m not interested in guilds that force people to be a certain class or things like that.
I like it when people play what they like and see how far we can get with whatever comp we got.

Also looking for a guild that has dedicated days for M+ because I hate pugging.
I would want us to get KSH/KSM every season.
Also would like to push higher keys to see how far we can get.
Again, see how far we can push with whatever comp we got.

I’m currently a ret paladin for this season (Dragonflight season 4).
I do try to stay update to date on my class and gear as best as I can.
I’m willing to server transfer if necessary. Not that I think matters too much nowadays or in TWW.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
2 healers (any)
3 dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tues June 11, 8-10pm central time.

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader has Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to do the work and move in to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! Friendly and respectful guild with very fun folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Are you tired of pugging M+? Are you tired of not having enough Mythic track raid vaults? Well look no further because Breath of Eternity is recruiting. We’re looking for all levels of player from the sweatiest of sweat for mythic raiding to the season AOTC then log players. Here’s the schedule for our main team. We also host heroic clears and mythic plus nights EVERY WEEK.

Mythic Raid and Progression team days
Tuesday: 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST

Send me a message and lets get to lootin’!

Discord: bean_time_
Bnet: yuomi#11230

Hi Lightblast! I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock. We’re a chill mythic guild perfect for people wanting to get into mythic raiding.

We’re super active outside of raid and run keys almost every night, with several people that like to push score each season.

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hi Lightblast! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for MoP Remix and TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey man, you look like a fit!

please check out my recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

Hit me in discord:
Arth#0814

Hi, we raid fri sat 8-10 est pm , on casual mode atm, clearing alittle heroic etc sum glory achv
keys etc. we on a52 but no need to xfer come tww xserver or so they say. hit me up

Skiid#11883

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Hey there Lightblast!

Look at all the copy/paste guild spam you have! That’s a lot of info to cycle through. I’ll throw a bit of my info into the mix, i’d love to speak with you further on the subject. I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a mythic+ and AOTC focused guild that raids on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST.

Please reach out to me on discord or bnet if you would like to talk more!

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

I would love to chat with you. We are an aotc guild that raid wed thur 9-12 est. Very active outside of discord. Hit me up on discord Bigkef#8664 if your still looking and would like to chat!!!

Hopefully your time aligns with ours!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hey Lightblast!

I’m the GM for Might on Dalaran-US. You’ve essentially described our guild. We have gotten AOTC every tier since inception (BFA), and have a very active M+ community with several KSM/KSH players. We also have people who push keys towards the 20s. We never demand roles/specs, we want people to play what they enjoy because they’re usually better at what they like vs what is the flavor of the month.

We currently raid Tues/Fri from 9:00pm EST to 11:30pm EST. Would love to discuss with you more about potentially joining the team!

How would someone get a hold of you?