LF an RP home

Short version: European moved IRL, starting afresh on US servers, could do with some help finding a guild.

Hello there general kenobi . So I’m brand new to Wyrmrest Accord having actually emmigrated IRL from Europe to Japan which means my time zone is completely out of whack for playing with my EU buddies but a bit better for US time zones so I’m starting out afresh.

I do not have a dang clue what RP is like on Wyrmrest Accord other than “It’s the closest the US servers have to Argent Dawn” which is the major EU RP server. I do not even have a character in mind as I’d like to find a guild if possible first. I prefer to make a character for a specific guild rather than make a character only to then try and shoehorn it into a guild afterwards since you know, your guild is who you’re going to be spending most of your time with and I’m super flexible when it comes to my characters as I still have a 110 boost from rebuying the game all over again and I’m no stranger to WoW or RP or both.

If anyone just fancies a chat or could help point me in the right direction please do hit me up.

4 Likes

Hey! Welcome to Wyrmrest Accord!

I’m super jealous you got to move to Japan, as that is #1 on my list of places I want to visit. Congrats to you!!!

First off, our server has a Guild Directory of the active guilds on our server, but the Alliance’s is less populated, as I made it probably a year after the Horde’s. Feel free to check both out though!

WrA has some amazing guilds, as well as a wonderful community IMO.

I also must link my own guild’s forum post, as we’re starting out and need more friends/peeps to flesh out our RP plans!

Either way, I hope you enjoy your time with us here, and find a great guild home! If you need anything in-game, let me know! It’s easiest to just message me on discord: Shay#4167

5 Likes

Shay’s on it tonight, so let me just say, welcome to the WrA!

3 Likes

Welcome to wyrmrest accord, Can’t really make any suggestions for alliance side rp guilds as I don’t play my alliance much anymore. there definitely are rp guilds to be had.

I will say shaylins guild is a great choice if your willing to play horde as are guilds such as skyrunner tribe, scarred blade clan, the volkar legion, skyheart tribe and several others I forget.

3 Likes

whomst

/10char

1 Like

my hecking glasses weren’t on :stuck_out_tongue: