LF Alliance Pagle guild - older players preferred

Looking for an alliance guild on Pagle. Older players preferred.

Hey Mootiful, not sure if Horde is an option. But we would love to have you at Risk. Pagle is largely lop sided right now with Alliance vs Horde so we could use the support. We have a strong guild started with near 40 people. We plan to raid starting November, and there is also plenty of room for a casual player to. Whichever you prefer. Here is a link to our thread. Check it out and find us on discord!🇺🇸 (H) <Risk> Pagle / 2nights / LF Rogues

Ok sounds good. Husband and I are older gamers and are willing to play with a casual-friendly Horde guild.

Hey Mootiful,

I’m with War Front, a semi-hardcore Alliance team on Pagle. I’d love to chat with you without spamming you with a recruitment post. Hit me up on Discord if you’ve got time! (Colubrid#1707) I think we’re exactly what you’re looking for.

Hey there Mootiful, we might have what you’re looking for: [A] <Unity> | Pagle | Semi-Hardcore | Tu/Th +Sun 8-10PM EST

We have both a core team and alt teams for players that want to play at their own pace - a unity of player types, so to speak :+1: