Lf Alliance guild

I am looking for an adult, casual, social, relaxed raiding guild. Ive never done anything endgame in WoW before. Ive never raided and Ive never run Mythic+ dungeons. All I have done is run old content for achievements, mounts and transmog. I am going to be rerolling as a DK main and work on a Holy Priest alt (I have never healed before and its something I am wanting to do down the road).

Hey. Look into Sweet Tea. I’m not the guild leader but I know we always welcoming new members. We do alittle bit of everything and there’s always people on to run stuff as a guild. I personally raid, pvp and do mythic+ with them. We have about 12-13 members on our raid team. Hit me/us up if your interested

Hi Syuveil :slight_smile:

Your original post is pretty old, but I wanted to reach out just in case you were still looking for a wow home. If you are, I think we might be a good fit for you. We’re a group of 18+ (mostly in our 30’s tbh LOL) that raids, M+, does pvp, does achievements, etc. We have an Open Raid on Sunday’s where we run Normal CN with raiders and non-raiders - it gives those that have never raided, or can’t keep up with a regular raiding schedule, a chance to step their toes into their current tier together. It’s a pretty fun time :smiley:

Anyway, check us out at evolvedgaming .org

And check out our info post here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-shadowlands-fun-friendly-atmosphere-710h-cn/426984

GL in your wow hunt!

1 Like