LF Classic Alliance Guild - PVE/PVP - Multiple Raid Times

Hello,

Friend and I are looking for an Alliance guild that does both PVE and PVP. Guild activity times for raids and pvp content being an option in the mornings, afternoons and evenings. Looking for a fun, laid back group of people to play with on a busy server (once those come out :wink: )

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search
You should find a lot of posts. Good luck!

<ETS> [A] [Stalagg][PVP] TU-Fri 8:30-11:30 P.M EST GUILD IS RECRUITING! Take a look see if this fits.

Thank you both

Hey,

I run a North American EST guild, and we are looking for members.

So far, we have 20 or so members who are mostly aged 28-35.

We are all looking to PvE and PvP.

Shoot me a message on discord RichardPound#7305

1 Like
NA-PvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds, maybe a sprinkle of role-play to top it all off. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content.

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 11pm (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 12am (PST/PDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 3am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.

Add me on discord. Ice9#4515

1 Like