LF all roles for mythic raiding 1/8M

[A]<Dreambound> is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on the Darkspear server and we are currently recruiting. We are a group of chill players who returned to WoW at the beginning of BFA and are actively raiding currently.

Raid schedule
Wednesdays 9pm - 12am EST (7pm - 10pm Darkspear Server Time)
Sundays 9pm - 12am EST (7pm - 10pm Darkspear Server Time)

Recruitment
We are looking for raiders that would like to progress through BFA, with AOTC and Mythic goals. Heroic Uldir is on farm, and we are looking for people who would like to push into Mythic Uldir with us. We are currently 8/8H 2/8M and in need of more hot bodies for our roster!

Specifically, we are currently in need of:
  • DPS
  • Healer (that's not a MW)
  • A tank
  • Did I mention ranged DPS?

While we highly value clearing raids and getting treasure, we also highly value excellent team fit. So we are looking for individuals who possess the following:

++ Competency ++
  • pull the deeps
  • don't stand in the schmootz
  • taunt on time
  • keep us alive

++ Great attitude and communication ++
  • tiltproof/rage-free
  • chill/easy-going
  • ability to listen and communicate

++ Great sense of humor ++
  • A degree in memeology preferred but not required

++ Commitment to progression ++
  • consistently turn up to both raids every week
  • help contribute to the guild
  • maintain relevant gear for raiding
  • listen to constructive criticism to improve performance if required or understand that you may have to sit out)

About us
Dreambound is a group of friends in NA who like to have a good time. We not only enjoy WoW, but also play other games together and hang out together in Discord. We are a fun and positive guild. We are a small guild, and aim to keep it small, so that our members don't feel like just another face in the crowd.

If you are an easy going person that is looking for progression, would like to help establish/shape a close-knit guild and think you would be a good fit for our family, please contact me on Bnet or Discord for more information.

Thanks
Neph
(Bnet Neph#11581, Discord Neph#9821)
Update:

We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Tank
Healer
Melee DPS
Update:

We are now looking for DPS only.
Warrior and mage highly desirable, but we'd prefer you to play what you find fun!

Neph (Neph#11581)
Update:

Good morning!

We now have a warrior, mage and priest, woot!

Currently looking for 2 more DPS.

Neph (Neph#11581)
Are you still recruiting? Do you have room for healers?
08/20/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Zaidrel
Are you still recruiting? Do you have room for healers?

Hi there Zaidrel,

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately we have filled all our healer spots at the moment, however it's possible that this could change in future.

We actually also filled our last DPS spots a few days ago (and of course openings for DPS could also open up).

Please feel free to add me on Battlenet, if you would like to chat further.

Cheers,
Neph
Hey Nephilina, I just recently started playing again and im looking to join a guild to start raiding in BFA and help my progression and interest in WoW again. \

I'm a DPS (Main demo WL) and was wondering if y'all had any spots open?

Little information about myself :

I'm 21

I play most days and my schedule is very flexible, although some nights I do work extremely late.

I travel a lot for my job, but i always bring my laptop with me, so i always find plenty of time to play.

And the main reason im looking for a guild is because the social aspect of WoW is important to me to keep my drive going to play. In previous expansions, I would find myself avoiding guilds and doing content in PUGs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.
08/30/2018 01:27 AMPosted by Karrotop
Hey Nephilina, I just recently started playing again and im looking to join a guild to start raiding in BFA and help my progression and interest in WoW again. \

I'm a DPS (Main demo WL) and was wondering if y'all had any spots open?

Little information about myself :

I'm 21

I play most days and my schedule is very flexible, although some nights I do work extremely late.

I travel a lot for my job, but i always bring my laptop with me, so i always find plenty of time to play.

And the main reason im looking for a guild is because the social aspect of WoW is important to me to keep my drive going to play. In previous expansions, I would find myself avoiding guilds and doing content in PUGs.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Hi there Karrotop,

Thanks for your message. We actually had a spot on our roster open up today.

I understand your motivation to look for a guild - while I think WoW is a good game, I think that raiding and clearing content with people who mean something to you makes it an exceptional game!

* Regarding your schedule and working late nights - would this interfere with being able to attend raid on Wednesdays and Sundays (9pm-12am EST)?

* At this stage in time, since raid is only a few days away, we are looking for people who are already adequately prepared (e.g. have grinded out adequate gear and rep)

If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to add me on Battlenet (Neph#11581)

Thanks,
Neph
** Still recruiting **
Thank you for the reply! I added you battle.net with the username Nightmare. I would love talking to you.
*** Update ***

We are currently 8/8N 4/8H.

We are currently looking for raid-ready RANGED DPS.
Please have logs and armory links available!

Thanks,
Neph (Bnet Neph#11581)
Hey just added on Bnet as Elbaws! I came to BfA late so Im not raid ready yet but looking to be asap! Im looking for a raiding guild and understand if theres no spot ready for now but would still like to join if possible. Looking forward to an answer!
** Update **

We are currently 8/8N 6/8H.

We are currently looking for raid-ready RANGED DPS and healers to finish up Heroic and move on to Mythic.

Please have logs and armory links available!
If you need a Ele / possible off resto let me know.. looking to get back into the good times of raiding with good folks.
Update:

We are currently in need of:

• Ranged DPS
  • Ranged DPS
  • A healer, preferrably ranged
Update:

We are currently in need of:

• Ranged DPS
  • Ranged DPS
  • A tank