Lf afternoon early morning raiding guild 386 bm hunter

im in arizona, US…

my availability never fits the server or raiding guilds im in… im available to raid anytime from 2am - 4pm server (currently on dalaran/ally)

looking for any afternoon or early morning raiding guild… my current time zone is 3 hours behind dalaran server time…

would really like to get some raiding and m+'s in… have gotten to 386 without any raid cept two bosses in bod normal (no loot) and two mythics ( a +5, and a +9)…no pvp loot…

willing to server transfer and/or faction change if necessary.

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Hi! So I’m really bad with time zones… This looks like you will be raiding at 1am sat cst… Would be 11pm friday arizona time? Gmt I believe? Id have to log into the server and see for sure… But I get off of work at 1030pm everyday… Its cutting it close… But I’m definitely interested

Hi Shayna, yes we pull at 11pm Friday Arizona time. Please add me on Battlenet and we can chat or I can invite you to guild :slight_smile:

sent :smiley: ignition

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 5 years!

9/9 H 1/9 M BfD. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers that are reliable and can show up on time! experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols.

We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Serathil#1871

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for more dps and I think you may be a great fit for us. We raid only one afternoon a week and are currently recruiting some more people. I’m going to post our guild spam below and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us below

about
Ruined Immersion is a one day a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 5/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] Normal/Heroic Weekday Afternoon Raiding Guild 6/9H looking for more 18+ members to join us. We are also open to cross realm raiders!

We raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST) and are currently 8/8H Uldir (AotC) and 6/9H Battle of Dazar’alor.

We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and progressing while still having a good time with the game. We’ve gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! Our goal is to continue to grow a tight knit community that that is focused on having fun with the game while still maintaining progress throughout end game content. We don’t expect our members to make every raid when life gets in the way but when you are committed to a raid we ask you show up on time and prepared to down bosses (know the fights, know your role, flasks and food, etc).

For more info or to join the guild add Zelphinius#1924, Arnstar#1405 or Adrokor#1696 on Bnet and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are considering all candidates but are in particular need of DPS. Warrior, Hunter and Warlock are in big need currently. If you are not ready to commit to raiding or just want to join the guild to run Mythic+'s or just hang out let us know.

Hey shay, heres an updated post with our progression! We are Redline-Thrall Horde, a daytime progression raiding guild. We also have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug majority guild raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm EST on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional raid content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 8/8 (Heroic) 6/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding and community.

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection (Isanchezter#1598), there is Whardy (Whardy#1990), and Miamage (Hartske#1816) btags are in parentheses.

Thanks for your time!