LF Active Social Guild

Hello. I am an older guy (39) looking for a guild. Server/faction are not important. I can move toons around. I have been away for a while and haven’t found the right guild group. Most the guilds I have spoken to are socially dead or dying - or a lot of people have shifted to classic. I haven’t played BFA at all prior to last week so I am catching up. I played quite a bit in Legion and have 14 110’s and 1 120. Working on flying and checking out the changes and new stuff here in BFA.

I am looking for an active guild. I enjoy the social parts of the game as much as anything else. Ideally I am looking for an adult guild, with adult humor that has members that are active in game and preferably in discord. I prefer talking to typing a lot of the time. I like raiding (evening hours) but I don’t get into mythic raiding. I like going after collectibles, achievements and things like that. I like a little pvp but not hardcore into it.

If your guild seems right please hit me up and lets talk.

1 Like

We’re an adult guild (for the most part). Looking for some people that would be interested in our weekend Sunday run. Always looking to add more people to the community.

We have a Sunday group with a focus on AOTC only for the current tier. It’s made up of friends and family, and alts (sometimes mains) from our mythic team that raids during the week. Always looking for more solid players that have limited time to commit to raid. It is every Sunday from 2pm PST and will go for 2-2.5 hours. If you’re interested, let me know. Can find our Mythic raid guild spam below.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

We are plenty active, I’d love to chat if you would!

Here’s what I usually share about us:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate days in the month.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Interested? Add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going! :slight_smile:

We’d love to have you, but I’m not sure we’re big enough to consider active- at least given a good 2/3 of our core are meddling in classic. We are older, enjoy beer and good humor, and helping when we can.

Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual "real life" guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8

Heroic Eternal Palace: 7/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.

Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.

Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332

Thanks Xantoniel - I hadn’t given it enough thought before but I should have listed that I would be looking for more evening raid hours. There is always a decent chance I could be out with the wife and kids on a Sunday at 2. Thanks for the info though.

1 Like

The house of funk (ysera-durotan) is a casual heroic raiding guild that isn’t afraid to dip its toes in mythic content. We’re a fun loving guild full of social fun talkative people who help each other out daily. From quests to class help. We’re a guild that treats each other like family. We’re in discord nightly laughing and having a good time talking about anything under the sun.
Our raid progression is 8/8 normal 6/8heroic eternal palace!
what we’re looking for: we are looking for competent Dps that will show up to raids and events planned.

If you’re interested in our little family send me a message demonistics#1711 is my btag or morrigan#0375 on discord hope to hear from you soon