LF active raiding Guild (R-Shaman)

Hello!

So I’m ready to transfer my 60 Shaman healer and my 25 something Warrior to a new home. I’ve transferred to a server to be with a RL friend who quits more than he plays.

ME:
-Vanilla experience (tanking and healing) through Cata.

-Works like everyone else, east coast based and have a slightly shot schedule:
One week I work everyday besides Wed/Thurs and the next I’m off everyday besides Wed/Thur.

-Don’t raid log, I’m on around 1-2 hours a day before or after my 12 hour shift farming, and leveling my alt because there’s no tanks for groups!

-Active in discord, not toxic, pays attention.

-Loves running dungeons/premade pvp or world pvp.

YOU:

A guild that doesn’t mind me missing some of the raid times due to my schedule. I know what’s required of me/class and am prepared for raids and in time. I just need to find a group of people that are social and willing to take me. I have my pre-raid BiS and some tier but never could finish acquiring my 8 piece because the guild I was in split the clear days. So I’d either hit the first half of MC or the back half and Ony. I’ve got $50.00 waiting for my transfer hit me up and let’s make this happen.

1 Like

Ashen Oath is in need of a resto shaman. Raid days are Tue/Thur 8pm est to 12. I will hit you with our recruit spam below. :stuck_out_tongue: Would really like to talk with you though, we seem to be a good fit. Im at work but I can be reached on discord all day. Silenzor#2841

Who we are:
Ashen Oath is a casual raid guild on Earthfury. We come from all walks of life and enjoy reliving the nostalgia of our youth. We started as an EQ TLP raiding guild and have been playing various games ever since. We had a reputation for doing more with less, and we cleared all content in all expansions. We weren’t the first, far from the last, and we had a blast building lasting friendships and memories. We now have our sights set on WoW Classic and plan on doing all content in all phases. We are looking forward to TBC and WoTLK as well if Blizzard will oblige.

Why pick us?
We have fun and we get stuff done. We are adults and can laugh at jokes, listen when we need to, and ultimately complete our objectives! Whether you are a raider or someone who just likes to log in and chat with friends while leveling, there is a place for you here at Ashen Oath!

Requirements:
Place an application on www. ashenoath .com
60% attendance to maintain raid spot
We are accepting all levels currently, but level 60 is required in order to be considered for a permanent raid spot.

Raid Times:
8PM to 12AM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Currently 10/10 MC and Ony down. Recruiting last raids spots.
MC on 1 night clear.

Have questions? Feel free to contact any of the guild’s officers for more information:
Kaizo
Snoogie
Ascian
Arthour
Meatseeks
Hocus (bnet , diablos#1202)
Trolliath

www. ashenoath .com/

Discord:
discord .gg/YmbKjE

Hey if it works for you Weird Flex is looking for a few more ppl to fill our core raid spots. We’re horde side on Stalagg PVP server. We raid Tues/Wed nights from 10pm-1am EST. We will be introducing a DKP loot system going into BWL.
We clear all the content but are more laid back and understanding since the large majority off us are all 25 or older with family/jobs and attendance isn’t mandatory by any means.

Add me on Bnet if you want to talk more.
Nordy#1609

Hey man!

We could use you over on Grobbulus!
A super fun server, and Little Dragons is a fun, flexible guild that can work with your schedule
Bnet
Frugo#1964

Would love to chat with you more - won’t just leave a wall of text.

Discord: ChrisCarbs#6996

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi White,

Grim is looking for a resto shaman. We’re on Fairbanks. Tues/Sunday progression raids, 7-10 PM ST.

All the details are at grimguild dot net

Happy to chat if you have any questions.

hey man! Unstable in skeram could use you for our last spot that just opened up. You can message me on disc
Menalovesmuffins#9679
Or battle net muffinmena#1165

We raid wed/th 8-11 est :slight_smile:
11/11 in one night

Hey we’d love to have ya on board over here ! We are on Benediction i’d like to have a chat with ya sometimes. Discord=Forester#3040 or Ingame=ForesterNP . Thanks for your time and consideration !

check out second wind and see if we fit your style

Would def be interested in chatting. We are an old guild and looking for a resto shammy.

Simple DKP system used for loot

We raid Monday and Wednesday 830pm-1130

We are super cool

Consecrater#1492

Hey! I’m the recruitment officer for Handsome on Blaumeux. We are a 10/10 MC in 1.5 hours and Ony 2x a week guild that raids Tuesday/Thursday 6 PM PST. We are currently trying to round out our raid with BWL and definitely have a spot for a resto shaman. We are a semi-hardcore guild but we also like to have fun and enjoy the social part of the game. If you want to do progression raiding and have fun doing it I think we’d be a good fit for you! For more info or questions heres my Bnet: Diva11199 or if you want to chat on a character in game on server message me on “Dragonbait” or “Bagofnails”

Hey, mirroring my fellow-raider Foresternp, we at on Benediction would love to chat about adding you to the team! 11/11 and heading into BWL. We raid 8-11:30 pm EST sunday and monday. Would love to chat!

Please contact me in-game at Zerxis#1375

Hey, dude!

Wanted to reach out about my guild, . We are US10 (World34) for Blackwing Lair and are actively recruiting for Resto Shamans! If this is interesting to you, please add my btag: Tollo#1278

Hey!
If you haven’t already found a home, here in Ironsworn Regiment (grobbulus) could really use a Resto shaman for one of our teams that runs tues/wed 6-9 pacific! You can reach me on Bnet: Sandman#1150 or discord Renosh#8312!
Thank you for your time
-GM of Ironsworn Regiment.

If you’re still looking, give us a look. For a raiding backup our loot system works well for you, as you would accumulate dkp and bid how you want. It sounds like you could make 50% of our raids.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-game-over-18-pvppve-lf-dps-heals/335120

Hey, don’t know if you’re still shopping for a home, but we have room for you on Sulfuras. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with several actively ranking players (about to have two hit rank 14 this week) that has two competitive raids hitting BWL and in it to raid all the way to Naxx. Raid times are group 1 Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST and group 2 Wednesday/Sunday 9:00-12:00 EST.

If you’re interested msg me on Bnet: Oxx198#1428
or Discord: Mycardium#0194