LF Active M+ and Raiding Guild!

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting members for its core raid team and mythic’s teams!

We are a small casual group full of down to earth, fun-friendly, mature adults looking to just have fun.

Currently recruiting:
Tanks (BM monk, Guardian Druid, Prot Pally)
Heals (ANY)
DPS( ANY)

Current Raid times are:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:00pm EST
(Times/Days may be subject to change in the future)

We are also recruiting casual members to run through things such as mog/mount/achievement runs, PVP, farm mats and level alts!

also willing for spots for recruitment officers, raid leads and officers to help keep things running when i am MIA

I am always available for contact via bnet/discord. you may add me on either one if interested so we talk some more.

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

btw i sent you both a discord and bnet friend request!

Added you on discord! :slight_smile:

Still looking for potential guilds to talk to!

Still looking for a place to call home!

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey m, gonna toss you and add via discord. Ill leave our info below.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hello! I am not sure if you are interested in changing factions or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey Rhen! You may be interested in one of our raid teams! Check us out and apply on our site :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

ChooChoo Raid Team: 6/8M 8/8H; 9/9M (Cuttingedge)

Break Time Homocide Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 6/9M (BoD)

FART Raid Team: 3/8M 8/8H; 3/9M (BoD)

NACHO Raid Team: 7/8H 8/8N; 9/9H (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

ChooChoo: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

BTH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

FART: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

NACHO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

Choo Choo: Ranged DPS

BTH: Healer, DPS, potential tank

FART: Any DPS

NACHO: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Thanks so much for the replies guys! Im trying to read up and reach out when i have time!

Hello Rhenaxx,

If your still in the market, we may be a good fit for you.

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist (Established 2009)
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur

Current Progression
EP 8/8 H

Past Progression - When Current
CoS – 2/2 H
BoD – 3/9 M
Uldir – 2/8 M

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)
Mel#1879 (Stuck in the 80’s)
Whomstve#1708 (Bambaliscious)
Sunfire#1586 (The total Package)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: www.hyjalrandomplaylist

Forum Post: [H] Random Playlist 8/8 H LFM Raid & Casual

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a few Mythic kills. We strive to create a fun environment for all types of players ranging from a variety of backgrounds from the super casual to the more dedicated raider. If this sounds entertaining or interesting to you, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to check us out using the contact information above.

Thanks!

Ooof I’m far down the list. Oh well lol. I sent you a friend request! We got a good thing going in Hubris, worth checking out. Take care!!

Hey there if you’re still looking, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression. We are especially looking for more ranged non hunter dps(ele shaman, spriest, warlock, mage, boomkin). We are mostly older raiders with families so we definitely understand life happens!

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi Rhenaxx! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Ranged DPS/Healer to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 4/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey there! I definitely understand the desire to join a group of players that are always doing things together. If you want to check us out, here’s my spam! Add me if you have any questions!

[Quantum] US - Illidan Horde is recruiting for start of mythic progression. The guild just recently came back from a break for classic. We are now returning to retail with the intention to push mythic as soon as recruitment needs are met. Heroic clears will be completed weekly until then.

Raiding Info
AOTC Every Tier
Tuesday/Thursday 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM EST

Recruitment Needs
Disc Priest
Sham with Ele & Resto specs
WW Monk
Lock
Hunter (MM/BM)
However will make an exception for exceptional players if your class/spec is not listed.

Requirements upon start of mythic
65 Heart
Best essences
EP Experience
90% Attendance

Other information about us
[Quantum] is more of a community than a WOW guild. We are a non-filtered group of players who hang out and play other things together as well as wow (Therefore, we try to stay 18+). Guild events are hosted every few weeks for fun and we are almost always hanging out together in our discord.

Interested/Want more info?
You can contact me @ Yoboboy#1473

sent u a btag request

I promise im not ignoring anyone! Trying to read through every one! Thanks so much for the replies

Hello Rhenaxx, we are a casual progression guild that is currently looking for an off-heal/backup healer that is willing to that is fine with DPSing probably 75% of the time or dps, for Mythic (1/8M). We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30pm CST. if we sound like a guild that might interest you hit me up to talk more; info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 1/8M 8/8H. We are currently looking 1-2 dps and an off-heal to fill out the raid Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

I think you might enjoy Descendants of Lore if you are willing to change faction. We are an alliance guild full of adults mostly 40 years and over with families and jobs (real life always comes first). We have people running Mythic Plus runs throughout week and raids on Sunday and every other Saturday so we have time with our families. I will leave our spam below, but if you are interested in talking more please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but if we don’t make it we still enjoy our time together.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. thrown together throughout the week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 8/8 N, 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, 1 experienced raid tank, and at least 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

We also have a small version of our guild on Classic for those who want to tinker around in their off time with their guildies.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Thanks so much guys! Sorry finishing up a move so had to take a couple days off.