LF ACTIVE Heroic Raiding Guild

Hello Moon Guard! My name is Gingee and I’m looking for a fun, friendly, active guild with a social heroic raiding group. I would prefer a guild that does events/activities but this is not a must what is a must is an active friendly chat. I’ve tried out a few large guilds with tons of people online but no one speaks. I do have Normal & Heroic raiding experience (on my mage who’s on another server but can provide logs) But as I will be coming back home to Moon Guard and will be maining WW/MW Monk (Gingee who is still lvling) for shadow lands I would like to find her a permanent home along with my 446 hunter and my warrior on this server.

A little about me: I’m 40yrs old, appreciates dark & crude humor, been playing since BC, am very helpful and friendly guildie who is always willing to run anything and play with anyone though I do seem to have the brain of a 14yr old boy with my “That’s what she said!” remarks and snickering at crude jokes. If you think I may be a good fit for your guild please feel free to message me :smiley:

Have a wonderful weekend and I hope to chat with some of you soon!

In game name is Gingee, Wicked (no special characters), Tidbits, and Wackadoodle

Hey there Gingee! Welcome back to MG! Are you exclusive to playing Alliance only in your search for your raiding guild? :slight_smile:

I am sadly all my horde toons are on Thrall and Gingee will be my main going into shadow lands