LF active guild

Currently 214 pally or 213 druid recently returned from break from the game. My M+ group from legion, and guild from legion all came back, but needless to say, they didn’t last long. So I am looking for an active guild for raiding currently 9/10H and would honestly like casual mythic progression to push for CE as well as active groups pushing keys. I was a mythic raider back in MoP and beginning of WoD. Came back in legion, played all thru legion, getting AoTC with guild but they had no desire to progress mythic. I like challenges in the game, things that keep me interested and learning, but not at a full hardcore scale. Currently on horde shadowmoon, willing to change realm but not faction. Looking for 2-3 day week raiding with times betweein 7-10pm EST or 8-11pm EST any day.

1 Like

THE GOAL Dirty Mike and the Boys is a Heroic Horde raiding guild on Mal’Ganis. We are currently 9/10H pushing towards AOTC and possibly Mythic if the group size grows to allow it. WHAT PLAYERS CAN EXPECT We host our main Heroic raid on Tues/Thurs nights at 8PM - 11PM CST. Normal raid is the same time on Sunday night. We develop our strategies to help our players and composition progress through content as efficiently as possible. The environment of our raid is one where we share best practices and help each other grow. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR Ambitious and positive players who are prepared and ready on time. Know the fight mechanics beforehand so we can commit our time to executing.

Hit me up on bnet bank3i#1283 :slight_smile:

Hello Grelleth

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N 5/10 H. We raid Thursday,Friday,Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Friday/Saturday 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 195 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Grelleth we are currently recruiting

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 9/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Core Raid Team – Shadow Priest, Unholy Death Knight, Balance & Resto Druid.

Raid Team 2 - Currently forming looking for all classes and specialization.

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult, friends and family guild recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. We focus on having mature players and are LGBT friendly. Led by an AOTC team, we are looking to fill our current roster and progress people through Heroic. Once a strong 20 man roster is established, we will be exploring Mythic raiding. On off nights we push keys and have multiple players with KSM.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8p-11p EST (server) and have an optional alt/trial run on Sunday.

Current needs to fill for upcoming Mythic:
Melee dps priority
Unholy DK
Fury Warrior
WW Monk
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS priority
MM hunter
Affliction warlock
Shadow priest

If interested, please reach out to us to have any questions answered!
Discord - Atticus Okaski#3629 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - wolfofdeath8#1864 (Raid Lead)
Bnet - jhaded#1942 (Recruiter)
Bnet - Tails#1421 (Guild Master)

I think we’d be a great fit for you!!

Strategic Miscalculation is looking for more players!

We’ve been together for three years and are made up of some friendly, helpful, fun players. We do it all from raiding/M+/pet battle/pvp/mount collection/achievement runs. We have the most generous Guild Lead you’ll meet.

M+: Can always use more people in the evening to run M+, we have all level types, some of us pushing 17-18’s and some of us in the 5’s still learning and everything between.

Raid: We have 2 raid teams

Wed/Sun 9-11 pm server (CST) is a casual AOTC team for people who don’t want to stress the little things but want to kill bosses. Looking for DPS. Current progress is 7/10 Heroic.

Fri/Sat 8-11 pm server (CST) is a progression focused team that goes into mythic with the intent to have fun while still moving forward in mythic raiding. Looking for DPS and one healer. Half the team stopped raiding shortly after getting AOTC, before leaving we were 2/10 M.

If you are still new (or just coming back) and learning we are a great fit, or if you are an old wow player and are just looking for a fun home to push high content with, we’d be a great fit too. Please reach out to myself on Btag or Discord to ask more questions if you have any.

Bnet: Vin#12877
Discord: Vin#7832

Hello I;m from the guild Overtuned on Zul’jin horde and we’re looking for more raiders to fill out lost members do to burnout. We are currently 10/10H CN and out goal is to be AOTC for ever raid and get some mythic kills.

We raid Thursday/Friday 7-10pm EST.

If you’re interested or want to ask questions PM me on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 or Btag Imperious#11797.

I have a resto shaman (202) and holy/Ret pally (215) if that’s something you’re looking for.

Hello Grelleth, look like a good fit for what we are looking for here. Please add me so we can chat. btag Zeedrick#1286. Discord Zeedrick#4371.

4/10 Mythic. we raid tues and fri 8-11 central. on illidin. we are shooting for CE casually and plan to keep the style/feel the same but ramp our progression towards CE faster in 9.1 than this tier since we had just made the guild and gotten everything together at the end of BfA. Solid guild and members. hit me up at #mooseberry#1259 for info or to keep the conversation going.

Hello Grelleth!

My guild is looking for reliable DPS and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 10/10H, and 3/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

Our team runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
Here is the application form: https://forms.gle/ZdTzLWBfsbBXXPf3A

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

Feel free to add to chat further! :slight_smile:
Dathas (Vyn)#5420

We may be a good fit for you…i am looking for a keeper…check us out would love to speak with you