LF ACTIVE Guild

Seem to be familiar to bouncing realm to realm, trying to find “the perfect fit” and everyone over sells themselves.

Re-maining a Mage for SL, but have previous AOTC on my Druid AND Paladin from previous xpacs. Spent progressive time with WCG and Mal’Ganis is my “home” of sorts, but willing to move just about anywhere at this point to try and rekindle that itch.

Bring a leadership background to the table for my new found family and have an open mind when tasked with new adventures.

Raiding is a must and I’m hoping to find a guild that offers weekend/EST based groups.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Syzzle,

Spiteful Misfits (h) on Area 52 is looking for more dps for our core raid team. We raid Wed / Thurs 9pm-11pm est. and run keys every other day of the week. We also try to have an alt raid night on Sunday nights from 9-11pm est as well.

Let me know if this might work for you.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886)

Would love to talk. Is weekday raiding off the table for you? If not then please reach out to me on BNet at Mortiia#1612. Thank you. Ill be on most of the day today.

If you’re over 21 and able to make Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST, I am looking for another mage for my team. We are currently 8/10H, and far from “perfect”, but we have a great group of folks here who are very welcoming to new folks. Outside of raiding, our members enjoy running keys, leveling alts, transmog runs, and hanging out in discord. If you’d like to chat further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi there,

I think we might be a good fit for you, feel free to give us a looksie at:

Hi Syzzle,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps and a heals for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps and a healer.
We are 10/10N, 3/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

3/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

[A] Descendants of Lore is an established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years) and have raided consistently through each expansion. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid-back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion but play to have fun. We push for Heroic each expansion and when we have the roster, we will do a few bosses in Mythic.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a tank, 1-2 healers and a few dps.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long-term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hello Syzzle,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10H And 1/10M with 30% pulls on M Eye.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873