LF active guild to continue raiding

(H) I am currently looking for a new Active guild to continue raiding and pushing keys during the week on non raid days. Active guild is my main focus as I do not wish to join a guild to feel as if I am solo playing waiting for raid day. I have a hand full of different toons that may fit into a raid spot all are heroic raid ready or damn close that 1 day of focus could fix.
(406) Disc/Holy priest
(402)H Pally
(396) MW Monk
(392)SV Hunter
(402)Frost Mage
(402) Resto shaman
All necks are 36 or higher and can be pushed to 40 with very little work
I can make most days as that is not a problem
Please feel free to add as I do not check back here to often.
Btag Peanut#12286

TrashPandas raid 7-9 saturday and sunday and during the week pushes keys to gear up, we are looking for ranged DPS or a Holy priest if you are interested. If you want to join or have any questions send me a discord message at jojomonkey#6779

Hey Razmus!

I think that we would be a great fit! with 3 raid nights and 2 days of +'s - could be a great fit!

TL:DR;

Tenured AotC Guild – 4+ years raiding together
LF DPS for CoS and beyond!

It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After

• Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)

• Start having fun while raiding!

• Always get our AotC

• 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.

• If you break - we’ll be here when you get back!

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!

• Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!

• Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!

• Mythic Plus - Mythic + rank in discord – Running Tues/Fri/Sat/Sun based on when people are available & use our discord ping to make it happen

Info:

Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:

Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression)

Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)

Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)

Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

(Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time)

Talk with you soon!

:+: Foxcee :+:

Discord: Foxcee#5220
Btag: Foxcee#1770

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 2/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
2.) All DPS.
3.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus could content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Twilight Realm is a long standing Guild of 10+ years. We are looking for dedicated players to progress through CoS. We are currently 9/9 H BoD and 2/2N CoS. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards ahead of the curve. We’re always looking to improve our progress from tier to tier and look to find players willing to put in the effort. Keep in mind though that we’re not only recruiting raiders. If you’re new and you would like to get into raiding, or if you’re a social player who’s just looking for a friendly new home, we’ll welcome you with open arms. We have plenty of members in the guild who don’t raid but we love them all the same.

Who are we recruiting? At this point, almost any class/role is welcome. We are looking for a main tank to fill out our raid team going into Crucible and beyond (we just lost one of our main tanks to real life stuff) as well as a tank offspec. We also need two healers ASAP for the same reasons. (prefer H Pally for at least one of those). We need some solid melee DPS who know their utilities (interrupts/stuns/slows/etc). We need some solid ranged DPS who know their utilities as well.

What we expect from you:

• Reliability & attendance. We expect you to show up on time and prepared for raid.(>90% but if you can’t let us know in our discord.) We are very understanding that real life gets in the way.
  • Keep your gear gemmed and enchanted, etc. Make sure you are flasking every raid.
  • Listen to the raid lead and healers when they speak, and watch a video or 2 of new content before we attempt it.
  • Raid experience is a huge plus but not completely required.
  • We use tools such as logs, WowAnalyzer and class/role officers to help you get there.
  • Eagerness to learn and improve. Be open to constructive criticism.
  • You’ll need to have discord, but you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.
  • We don’t care if you’re brand new or a seasoned vet. We have a mix of all skill levels and like it that way. Be willing to listen and share ideas during raids.

What to expect from us:

Expect to laugh and have a good time, remember, this is a game first after all, enjoy yourself! Feasts and most other raid mats if you need them will be provided as we get closer to downing each new boss. If you need something, don’t be afraid to ask: help with an achievement, transmog runs, timewalking, mythic+, old raids for mounts, pvp, etc. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. All events are in the evening. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way.

Side note: we would LOVE to get enough people to push mythic content and make a separate mythic raiding group. We are hoping to expand the guild and get that started this expansion.

Faction, Server & Region:

Horde faction on US-Thrall

Raid Times:

Normal Farm Clear: Tuesday @ 9:25pm – 12:00pm EST. Heroic Progression Days: Wednesday, Friday @ 9:25pm -12:30pm EST

Loot:

As with changes made with Personal Loot, We only ask if you do not need something, please put it up for roll for other guildies who might need it. Honesty will go very far here.

Contact Info:

Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild. (GM here)

Discord: Zeldiia#9153

Battlenet: Darkhuntress#1157 (:

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 8/9 Normal and 3/9 Heroic) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raiding group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Non Paladin).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) All DPS.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Mythic plus content occurs relatively frequently with our guild. Although we do not have a scheduled time for this activity, we encourage our members to save and build weekly keys with the guild. This creates guild comradery and builds a certain level of teamwork. If mythic plus content is something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Unrepentant is a Multi-Team Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running 2 Raid Teams on US-Thrall. We offer players the home they’ve been searching for with activities taking place every day and being a long term home for players who want to raid along with having a great social experience in the game.

Message any one of us and we will get back to you asap!

Primetime (Mythic/Heroic)~~Disc Malia #3497, Bnet ItsReginaOmg#1278

Raids Tues, Wed, Thurs

Schwifty~~Disc Lemon#3454 and bnet Lemon#13740, Disc Sepulvido#5622 bnet Sepulvido#1154

Raids Tues, Wed

Hello everybody Blood Bath and beyond Is here for you.Are you looking for a guild that is highly social and active.Then I highly recommend that you come check us out.We have a very highly active discord with all kinds of cool people from newbies to really advance players.Blood Bath and beyond has been on thrall for 5 years and going strong. The progression Team Raids Tuesday and Wednesday 8 o’clock to 11 o’clock.Currently need more DPS for core team.1/9m 5/9H COS 2/2n Looking for more dedicated players.We also have a mythic plus Team on Thursdays 8 o’clock to 11. We also run mythic+0 to get people geared up. And on Fridays we have PVP/RBGS.Saturday and Sunday we have More laid-back environment for learning current Raids.Good for people that are just starting off relaxed atmosphere With no pressure. Overall we pretty much have everything. If you’re looking for good people just to sit back and have fun in discord you’re in the right place.Good people good times good environment. Anyways have any questions let me know…=)

Hi! This is Neza from Primal. We are currently 7/8N EP and looking to go get AotC and progress into Mythic. We also do M+ throughout the week to ensure everyone can get at least a 10+ in. Hit me up at Neza#1171 on bnet if you like the cut of our gib!

Hey Razmus,

Ode to Undercity is looking for DPS and Tanks. We have AOTC in Uldir, BOD and COS. We raid Wed/Thu 845PM-1130PM server time and run M+ throughout the week and weekends. Sundays/Mondays we also do RBGS for fun.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet: billy#1978!

I am looking for more hit me up lathander#1319

Tues/Mon 11-130 server