LF active guild for raid progression and M+

As the title says I am looking for an “ACTIVE” guild. I am currently looking to continue raid progression as well as push mythic + keys on non raid days.

I currently have raid ready a few characters that are raid ready Resto Druid, Hunter, Warrior and a few others that within a week can also be ready to go.

I am not looking for a 500+ member guild with 60% of that member list that has not been online in 5+ months

I also am not interested in a game community guild that is an extension in multiple games as I only play WoW.

My main focus is finding that active guild that is not just active at raid time or the the last hours of Monday to try and get a key done before reset.

As far as progression I am not looking for Hardcore Mythic progression as I do not have the time to put in that kind of work I have to kids under the age of 3, but can and will do mythic progression at a more relaxed pace if thats the guild goal.

Raid days and time are open to most and I am willing to play either horde or alliance and willing to transfer.

I can be contacted
Bazar#8056 (Discord)
Peanut#12286

Sent you a BNET request (Sinnicks#1267). Hope to hear you from soon :slight_smile:

Hi Augii,

Is going alliance something you will consider? Ill reach out to you on discord.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

5/12 m Nya is our current prog, we would love to talk with ya.

l<<<<< \0/ >>>>>l

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] - Team Valiant

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently 11/12 Heroic (Previously:3/9M EP AOTC 3/9M BOD AOTC) and are actively recruiting for Ny’Alotha
Current Needs:

Tank-Low priority
DPS-Medium Priority Bonus points for healer off spec
High- Warrior bonus for Tank OS
Healer- High Priority Pref. Resto Shammy or Druid

Contact Information:

Recruitment:
Flynurse
Discord: Flynurse#0145
Btag: Flynurse#1583

Team Lead:
Magerchill
Discord:MagerChill[A]#9995
BTag: awizard#1689

About Valiant:

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 (Officer) [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

I think we may be a good fit for you. We raid Tu/W/Th 9-11pm EST to allow for kids and a life. You can come any of those nights because people have jobs and families in the real world. We are fun on Discord all the time, we do M+ etc, and we’re a tight group not a guild of randoms. :slight_smile:

Here’s my recruit spam:

We are a core group of close friends who need some decent dps to fill our ranks. We are rebuilding after raiding with another guild for the past few raid tiers. We like to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously. We want to get AOTC but not at the cost of your real life and having fun playing. We razz each other constantly and it’s important you be ready to dish it and take it if you’re going to fit in. We don’t require you join the guild immediately – you’re welcome to hang out with us and test us out. We have a community going for cross server friends here:

Our Discord is very active and we are often doing M+ runs, islands, etc but the goal here is not to carry you.

If you are interested or have questions feel free to hit me on bnet eluned#11944

Hey there. If Alliance is an option, give us a look! We are a pretty chill mythic prog group that is looking for some more dps. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more.
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 3/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hello Augii :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 11/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hi Augii - below is my guild blurb!

Come join us for 8.3!

[A] Primordial Malice (Stormrage Server) is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding. We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier.

Progress:

Nyalotha – 11/12N, 10/12H
The Eternal Palace – 8/8N, 8/8H (AOTC), 3/8M
Crucible of Storms – 2/2N, 2/2H (AOTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9N, 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: (AOTC) 8/8H, 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Wednesday and Thursday - 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)
Sunday - 8:00pm-11:00pm EST (optional night)

Current Need(s):

Ranged DPS – Mage or Hunter
other ranged dps will be considered

Minimum Requirements for Applicants:

Item level: 445
Neck level: 70 (Three Rank 3 essences)
Cloak: Rank 6
Have a positive attitude and mentality of “team-first.”

We are also always looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but do not want a crazy schedule to do so.

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class, being prepared for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs). We offer guild repairs, active discord/guild chat, helpful guild mates, etc. We also run a lot of M+s, transmog and achievement runs, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message me at:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372

Hey Augii, we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Progression : 12/12H AOTC Ny’alotha; TEP 5/8M; LFM to slay content in new tier
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 8:30p-11:30 EST
Monday (8:30p-11:30 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (8:00p-? EST) –RBG Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and pushing into Mythic Ny’alotha. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Priest (dps), Mage (Fire), Warrior (dps), Shaman (dps); DPS w/ tank or heal offspec; considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments, Weak Auras

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997 :volleyball:

Computer had a melt down right after I made the post, but I am back up and running. Still looking for the right fit. I do not check this forum much so its best to reach out in game or on discord.

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/12 Heroic. We are accepting all classes. We raid Tuesday and Friday nights at 9pm est. In 8.3 we are planning on adding another day.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hey there Augii!

Red Velvet ,is a newly formed guild on US-Illidan recruiting players for Nya’lotha and Shadowlands. Our goal is to have fun while killing mythic bosses. Officer core is comprised of mythic raiders that have splintering off of other guilds due to slowing and non optimal progression. We are looking for similar minded players that want to have fun but also not waste each other’s time.
We are 12/12N 12/12H and are openly recruting for spots on our core mythic progression team.In our down time we enjoy running arenas and pushing mid-high level keys.

RAID TIMES
Tuesday/Wednesday 8PM-11PM CST

PROGRESSION
9/9H 5/9M(BoD)
8/8H 4/8M(E.P)
12/12N 12/12H(Nya’lotha)

Recruitment

DPS
High Parsing Frost DK
Ranged Dps Of All Specs

Healers
Disc
Shaman

** To apply contact an officer below in game **
Dexade#1246
Astriea#1872
NFGaming#1770

** Or Discord Preferably**
Dexade#6798

We’re a recently returned mythic guild looking to restore our roster. If you’re interested hit us up, and believe me I understand the kids situation, I have a 10 month old and 2 year old, time management is crazy at times [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

ill Defined on Emerald Dream is looking for more members for our raid team. We have a primary raid night of Tuesday-Wednesday from 7:30 central to 10 central off nights of Thursdays for alts or practice or whatever we feel. We are a newer guild with experienced players. Currently 7/12 heroic and looking to grow in more ways than just raids. We have a semihard core feel while still having fun. I like to call our guild home. We accepting raiders and non raiders a like. We run M+ almost daily. If you are interested I would like to get to chat with you and see if we could be a good fit!

bnet: doomprincess#1442
Disc: Veronikamae#8024

Hi there! We are currently looking for healers for our Mythic progression! While we may not be a CE guild, we’re very chill and like to have fun, and push into Mythic as far as we can. You can contact me on Disc if you’re interested. Hyrcyne#0420