LF active decent guild (H)

thank you for your interest, found a home.

Hey there! Id be interested in chatting. we are a semi hardcore raiding guild. Hit 5/9 M last tier and looking to rebuild our core with some solid players. We do m+s and im lookin at starting a fun bg team. We raid tues and wed 7-10 est. Let me know if you wanna chat

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

Hi! Glad you’re back in the game :). Psychotic is recruiting on Norgannon/Kargath. We’re a progression-oriented guild with a friendly, helpful atmosphere. We cleared Normal BDA at the end of of 8.1.5 (newish guild so didn’t have time to do much before the patch) and are looking to start Eternal Palace on 7/16. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9-12 server (Eastern time). We also love running Mythic+ and have some PVPers/achievement junkies. Send me a message in game at btag Colin#1601 if you have questions!

Hi Blackhorn,

I think you might be a great fit for the raid group we are putting together. I understand the concerns of joining a newly forming guild, but we are basically in the same situation. Most of us have been CE raiders in the past and over the mythic raiding becoming a 2nd job, so we are putting together our “retirement home” so we can just have fun seeing content without the min-max toxic environment that tends to come along with hardcore progression.

Here is the spam, but please reach out to me on discord if you want to chat further:

Guild and Server: RAIDER RETIREMENT HOME [H] – Tichondrius
Raid Times: T & Th 8:30 - 11:30 EST
Current Progression: N/A – newly forming guild
Recruitment Contacts: Discord – majiggs#0782 or Katliana#3289
Needs: Currently in need of mages and locks the most
About: We are a community of friends and gamers that have grown up together and now have less interest in being tryhards and more interest in enjoying the games we play. While primarily a casual raiding community in World of Warcraft, we play many games and have many interests.
We are seeking casual players looking to progress at a decent pace, without all the stress of min max culture. We raid 8:30-10:30 East Tuesday, consumables provided. Adult group, active in discord and other games. Ran by former CE Raiders over multiple tiers. We have several players with 1800+ raider io scores.

Our ideal player is someone who loves M+ and RBGs, and wants to raid casually 1-2 nights a week. CE or high io is a big plus but not required.

Hi Blackhorn!

The Mithril Fist is currently recruiting for The Eternal Palace and it sounds like we would be the perfect fit for you and your friend(s). If you’d like to chat about a possible opportunity, feel free to get in touch with me (Barley#1499 on Battle Net). I will link our guild recruitment post below in case you’d like to read more.

Thanks, and looking forward to hearing from you!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other. We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.

We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits. We are on Moonguard. Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level. We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

Contact laskaland#1404 in BNET if interested

If you would be into AOTC raiding (we do mythic+, some PvP, questing etc) then we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Thank you for such a speedy response!

I honestly did not expect it and planned to check this post tomorrow, glad I did today.
I will discuss these posts with my crew and respond accordingly very soon :wink:

Looking forward to it!