LF active casual guild

Would like to find an active casual guild that at least has plans to do a little raiding later. Horde or alliance EST/CST preferred. I will be leveling a new character and havent really decided exactly which class. Paladin is my top pick right now. Plans are to make this new toon my new main.

Hi there Slaton! We have a small, active casual horde guild over on Zul’jin. Found a Green Quest on US Zul’jin is a casual/social horde guild. We are filled with mature, fun people that act as one big family. We are currently looking to expand our family to people who like:

~raiding, bad jokes, dungeon runs, mount/transmog/achievement runs, leveling parties and more!~

We are accepting new, returning, and experienced players who are looking for a fun and relaxing home! If you have any questions or are interested, please feel free to message me! Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.

Hey there Slaton!
Windchill is a relatively new adult oriented guild on Thrall server, made up of fairly experienced players, and we’re looking to add some new blood to our little family.

New player? Welcome! Returning adventurer looking for a home, give me a shout. Hardcore raider looking to take a step back and relax, yep you’re welcome too.
Grab a glass of your preferred poison and join us for good times to be had by all.

We are most definitely casual and laid back at this point. M+, RBG’s, Mog runs, Achievement farming is our thing at the moment. Raiding is not out of the question, but we need more folks. In essence, we need YOU!

Now as far as what kind of person we’re looking for,
An Active adult (maturity is optional). Level 120 preferred, but not essential. We will be happy to work with the right individual. Respect and a sense of humor is a must. Giving each other a hard time is encouraged, but all in good fun. Racism and other such rubbish will not be tolerated.

We’re not in a rush. We’re too old and crotchety for that kind of nonsense. You will receive a free set of bifocals, and an upgraded walker with the tennis balls upon joining. Join us on the porch for some good times yelling at dem dang kids to Stay off the Grass!

Thank you for your consideration.

Contact info:
Btag: Wolfsonge#1372
Discord: Belar#5316
or
Btag: Creepingdeth#11714

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making a strong push for Famed Slayer title at this moment.

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hi there!

First off, thank you for taking the time to read my post.

:dragon_face:My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

Back in March/April this year, me and my officers decided to server xfer our main toons to another guild we had been raiding with due to personal life things going on. After a few months of raiding with them and achieving AOTC in BOD and COS with them (also progressed through Normal and some Heroic EP with them) I decided to come back to my guild to try and rebuild up the community i was trying to make in the first place.

What the guild is about:
~Fun, Friendly, Engaging community in helping its members
~We areClassic came out and by than so have most guild achieved their AOTC/started Mythic raiding. AOTC focused (may decide to dip our feet into mythic runs later)
~We enjoy running Mythic keys and pushing them, so more core members would be better
~ We have our casual nights where we run xmog/mount/achievement stuff
~Alt runs
~We do some PVP (Bg’s, WPVP, etc)

For my core members:
~I expect everyone to understand basic mechanics and do research (We will help people learn them more however)
~Be patient and respectful of other members
~Help throughout the week farm mats (Herbs, Gems, Food items,etc.)
~Be able to take criticism as well as dish it out

For Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (Talking in GC, etc.)
~Help farm mats for GB
~Do not be afraid to ask for help
~Help others out

Currently for core Raid team:
TANKS (Would like BM Monk, Guardian druid or Prot Pally/ Open to other ideas though)-Need solid tanks (DPS off spec though)
Healers(NEED ALL)
DPS(NEED ALL)

We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (with 1 break at 10) But times/Days can be negotiated/will be reconsidered to match core members schedules

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. You may contact me on bnet/discord (I am always available)

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

Always need friendos

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Thann you all for replying. I have found a guild and server that I hope is going to bbe an awesome fit for me. Agian thanks and Happy Hunting!

2 Likes

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.<3.

Hi Slaton,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We are currently working on filling out our raid group and are taking all roles. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can read more at:

You can contact a recruitment officer at at BNet Kalysta#1968, or Maliraptor#11187. Or on Discord at Aellice#1735, or Cav#5841 if you have more questions.

Hi Slaton

We might be just the guild you are looking for!

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support seven different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience EP in a teaching environment with two normal/heroic teams for a more casual raiding experience. We now have a growing classic community, that is starting their first raids this month!

More information about our great community can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/update_progress/guild/us/stormrage/Zeroes+to+Heroes

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game together (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

Slaton!

We are looking for active, fun loving guildies who would love to do a little raiding. Our guild is an AOTC guild who also dips a toe in mythic if there is time. We are clearing the latest tier weekly right now. I would love for you to join us and find your home here with us! btag me at rehna#1428 and lets talk. You can also find me on discord at rehna#2470. I hope we can hook up! Talk to you soon.
Kyndarra