Temporarily AFK

Temporarily AFK

Hey how are you? Of Hells Design [A]Stormrage would like to speak with you to see if we would be a good fit for a new home for yourself and your brother. Feel free to contact me via ingame or on discord Alicard#1439, Dr.Teeth#0367

Thanks but wanting to stay horde

No problem, thanks for reaching out

Naggaruk, I know you’re over on Thrall, but XRealm raiding makes that a non issue. It sounds like you’re of the same mindset on how to approach the game as us right now. You and your brother should check us out. I’m gonna shoot you an add on Bnet right now.

this is us

Hi Naggaruk! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey names Mark I’m a recruiter for Welcome to Chili’s based on Zul’jin horde! we are 3/10M main team looking to build a second raid team up which currently raids on Saturday 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST, please add me on Discord MarkWallBang#2010 so we can talk more if interested! We have a ton of KSM players as well and do more than just raid log, tons of people always on looking to just chill in disc and talk or do keys so. Lemme know! Thank you,

Flaming Dragon on Hyjal has a fairly active M+ community, and we are looking to grow. We could use DPS for our raid team, as we are looking to push Mythic starting today. We raid Saturdays at 5pm, and run M+ competitions within the guild every month.

Hey there Naggaruk! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. I know you are looking for Horde but we could look into helping you guys transfer if the fit feels right. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

trying to get through all the requests as i have time thanks all so far for responses.

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment