LF a stable guild that atleast does AOTC

About Me:

I have played wow off and on since TBC. I have participated/lead in top end raiding guilds and casual guilds. I have almost every class at max level right now. My most comfortable roles are tank or healer. I come to raids/M+ prepaired and on time. I stream a lot of my game time (though not to to many vieweres, but I like doing it).

What I want out of a guild

• Be efficient and values its members time: (raids/M+ start on time, everyone is prepared, and everyone knows their roles strategies for the fights)
  • Guildmaster/Officers that hold the team accountable for thier attendance and preparedness.
  • Fun = killing bosses is the fun.
  • Schedule: 2 nights a week raiding starting after 9pm EST and 1-2 nights doing Mythic +

What can I offer?

• Coming Prepaired with consumables and the knowledge of the fights and my roles.
  • Utility Player: My favorite class is the druid because it can play all 4 positions in raids or M+. It may not be the best but it will work. I am willing to jump into any role that is needed to keep the kills rolling in.
  • I have a positive attitude even when it is taking too long to get through bosses and I can usually help bring up the attitudes of my team.
  • I have a lot of experience raid leading- I am not perfering this role and would rather “Just Raid” But the option is there if you need it.

Please Post here and message me with any questions:
ING: Nevaduck#1983
Discord: Nevaduck#7961

Thank you for the time you spent reading my post

Ike {currently on Area 52}
AKA Nevahduck
AKA Victorý (most geared)
AKA Journeý

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses for the rest of nyalotha and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated off tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • Ranged DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man you sound like just the kinda player we’re looking over here… we’re raiding on bleeding-hollow and have many members who enjoy arena/raiding and keys. we raid 730-10p wed/thurs and are 4/12 mythic. If interested hmu my b-tag is buttercup#1858

I have found a guild!!! Thanks for all your consideration.

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Nevahduck! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Duck,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add a tank and some heals to our core raid headed into Shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Dojo would like to discuss you future with us in Shadowlands.