LF A specific type of RP guild

I hope this is alright to post here. If not please delete/tell me to, no worries!

I’m Looking for a warlock roleplay guild OR a villainous/nefarious guild with a pleasant public facade on the alliance side.

See I know that when roleplaying a warlock, hiding it publicly is a must.

If anyone knows of any I would appreciate it. I am on often these days, weekdays/weekends and am willing to take part in long storylines.

(Please though, kindness/compassion ooc is a must for this guild, I don’t want to join a toxic guild that hides behind their alignment.)

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

I don’t think in this era of Azeroth being a Warlock is something you hide, sure there is still the rule where you don’t keep your demons walking about that much is certain. But my goblin is always wearing a blazing Felsteel attire, never had a problem with it… we are no different to Demon Hunters in that sense.

Then again that is just the Horde mentality, not sure how you Alliance people do things over there.

I totally see your point except as my characters usual facade is a friendly little gnome scholar, her also being public about using life draining magics would be…pretty dumb on her part.

2 Likes

I cannot help you Alliance side but if you are interested in trying evil undead RP Night Lords is recruiting.

1 Like

Even if a Warlock doesn’t have to fear being struck down on sight, there are all kinds of benefits to be had interacting with people while not making it blatantly obvious.

Unfortunately, OP, I don’t personally know any guilds that fit that description off the top of my head. This might be a good place to start, though!

1 Like

Will double check that. Thank you!!

1 Like