Returning Semi Hardcore players LF a place to call home.
Im really looking for a guild that everyone gets along and plays together.
Im not looking for a place where you log on just on raid days, ignore everyone and then log off after.
Ive raided hardcore through Wolk and Cata. Once my guild fell apart I ended up just pvping and messing around. I never really took that next step into finding a place to raid with again, until the start of BFA that is.
I started off with a guild in BFA and pushed through H Uldir as which people stopped logging on.
I can raid Monday-Thursday anywhere between 5:30pmCentral-12pm Central
Im confident in playing a Hunter or a Spriest.
Returning Semi Hardcore players LF a place to call home.
Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.
Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.
Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content without that one guy who yells in voice chat.
Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.
We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and exceptional melee DPS for our team.
Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.
We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.
Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.
Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418
Reddit raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!
Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.
Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!
Hey Grummpp! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.
Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)
OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!
we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.
Raid times are as follows.
Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851
Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Check us out here! Reformed 12/12m guild with main focus on CE and M+. Reformed group of friends that play outside of wow as well
We might be a fit!
< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully-experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past, we are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.
RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est
We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.
- Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
- Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
- Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
- Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
- Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.
Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.
What do we offer?
- Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
- We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
- Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
- No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
- Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.
** = High Need
Melee DPS: Medium
- **Demon Hunter: Havoc
- Paladin: Ret
Ranged DPS: High
**Mage: Any spec
**Warlock: Any spec
- Holy Paladin
- Resto Shaman
- **Disc Priest
- Mistweaver Monk
We are also looking for a STRONG RAID LEADER. Always wanted to take charge of a raid? Let’s chat and see if there is a fit!
Join our Discord: discord.gg/kPrwM WYjW7
(remove the spaces)
Feel free to reach out:
rampantguild.com Check us out. If interested feel free to contact any of the following:
Lethal (Guild Master)
Rako (Human Resources)
Ziy (Raid Lead)
Hey Grummpp! If you haven’t found a home! Please review our forum post. Contact info attached to it. I think it is what you are seeking!
Karma 12/12 M Recruiting dps and 1 Healer for Shadowlands
We raid fri-sat 6-10 pm pst ( 9 pm est 1 am est)
We got cutting edge every tier except palace
If interested add me on discord : Romance / Aniki#5949
or go to our wowprogress link and fill out the application form that is posted in our info section
Come raid with us and have some fun killing bosses
Hey there, Grummpp! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
We would love to have you! We are a new guild. While we are building AOTC is the goal, but if we are able to push mythics, then absolutely we will go for it. Our goal is to have a raid team that loves to raid with each other and push as far as we can. So far, all of our raiders have AOTC and/or some kind of mythic experience in bfa or other expansions.
If you have any questions or if you are interested, let me know!
I’m putting together the guild Man I Love Fishing for the main purpose of getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic taking things seriously we are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST the time is tbd depending on the needs of the roster if we start an hour earlier or later once we have all 20ish people we have about ten rn and all the tanks are covered and all but one healer i believe so looking for dps mainly
We are on Emerald Dream Horde
All Washed Up on Stormrage-A is looking for good dps. We’re a group of returning raiders with significant CE experience from multiple expansions and tiers looking to make a competitive CE push in SL. We achieved 11/12M this tier (our first as a guild) in just 3 months and only 4 hours a week.
Our SL schedule is Tu/Th/Sun 9-12 EST.
We also push high m+ keys and have social activities running during the day and off nights.
Feel free to reach out to one of these people below if you’re interested!
Rozden#1570 (Battle Net) (Recruitment Officer)
Rozden#9651 (Discord) (Recruitment Officer)
Kovas#11562 (Battle Net) (Recruitment)
Kovas#2257 (Discord) (Recruitment)
Illmerica#1459 (Guild Master)