LF a Semi Hardcore guild

Returning Semi Hardcore players LF a place to call home.
Im really looking for a guild that everyone gets along and plays together.
Im not looking for a place where you log on just on raid days, ignore everyone and then log off after.
Ive raided hardcore through Wolk and Cata. Once my guild fell apart I ended up just pvping and messing around. I never really took that next step into finding a place to raid with again, until the start of BFA that is.
I started off with a guild in BFA and pushed through H Uldir as which people stopped logging on.
I can raid Monday-Thursday anywhere between 5:30pmCentral-12pm Central
Im confident in playing a Hunter or a Spriest.

2 Likes

Hey Grum
I would love to talk to you when you have a chance :slight_smile:
Bnet: Jones#1748

Good afternoon mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey there we might be exactly what you’re looking for, we’re currently are open to either a Hunter or a Spriest!

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we like to have a nice chill raid environment while getting serious for the bosses that call for it. Our guilds a bit quieter than usual since people are mainly still burnt out on BFA and just waiting on Shadowlands but once there’s stuff to do we’ll definitely be more active.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested please fill out a short app on our guild site; hope to hear from you!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm btag: Wandappy#1921

Hello If Horde is an Option Please Get intouch [H] Call of Booty SL Raiding

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild backed by afterMath eSports organization and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

We are also accepting sub/bench/casual players who are interested in running M+ keys, heroic clears, alt raids, being part of progression when available, or joining mythic clears while on farm. Please don’t hesitate to drop off an application for any position within the guild.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

While we are a new organization, we are in talks with 2 additional gaming teams to join our ranks and expand our reach to potential sponsors and investors. If interested, please view our website to find out more about us and drop an application. www. Aftermathesports .com

Tooo The toppp

Check us out here! Reformed 12/12m guild with main focus on CE and M+. All high skilled players that found each other over bfa and decided to create a healthy, drama free, and fun as hell grp - outside of wow as well. Might be a good fit!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-lnb-tuesthurs-8-11-cst-reformed-ce/705253

Grump,

TL:DR

Faction: H

Server: Area-52

Guild: Get Off Our Lawn

Goals: AOTC/Mythic+ as our primary goals. We always kill a few bosses of Mythic each tier as time allows. Which normally ends us being roughly 25-33% of the raid tier.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST time. Unofficial key night are Monday, normally starting around 8-10pm server time. This is mainly to wrap up any keys we need for alts/mains before reset for those who couldn’t get online for the week. This will become more important in Shadowlands due to the Great Vault system.

Guild Needs: Largely exceptional DPS. We need a Warrior DPS and a Monk DPS specify for the raid buffs they provide. We sadly do not have room for more hunters at this time. Any other class/role will be welcome currently!

Contact Info1: Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet), Rhetorica-Area52 (In-Game), #Armatus1287 (Battlenet), Armatuscrypta#4222 (Discord)

Contact Info2: Cringelorde-Area52 (In-Game)

Contact info is for the guild officers, if you contact them tell them that Paratheon sent you. If you want to talk to me directly GoofyGoober#5352 add me on discord

Guild Information

is lead by a core of friends who have raided together at a high level for far to many years now. We have always achieved AOTC within the first few weeks of every tier we raided and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

Class/role wise, we are full on main tanks/healers currently. Off specs are always welcome to help get more keys going/ran during the week. We mostly are in need of solid DPS to round out our roster going forward into Shadowlands.

Guild Logs For Past Tiers

I’ll post a few links to our old guild’s Warcraft logs so if you can dig deeper into our old runs you can. I’ll only be posting for the BFA raids although I’m sure you can dig into the older raids if you desire!

Uldir:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/19#difficulty=4

BoD:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/21#difficulty=4

Ny’alotha:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/457830/latest/#difficulty=4

Disclaimer Most of us stopped raiding during EP. We couldn’t hold interest in the expansion at that point sadly. With luck Shadowlands will provide more enjoyment over the whole expansion!

Thanks for your time and GL with your search for a home in Shadowlands!

Hey there Grummpp
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs to finish rounding out our core, spots will be competitive and everyone will have a fair chance to earn their right to raid.

We are very friendly and have a super tight-knight group that loves to play the game together.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions. Please feel free to come and chat with us in our discord!

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

If you’re still looking we’re still recruiting!
We’re already raiding to build team communications and bonds.
Raid Schedule Tues/Wed/Thurs 830 PM - 1130 PM EST. Weekends are used for Mythic dungeons to help progress gear.

For Shadowlands we will be pushing end game and M+.

Currently recruiting -
Fury warrior - Filled
Havoc demon hunter - Filled
Frost death knight
Potentially a Ret paladin - Filled
And any ranged DPS

Ranged DPS willing to have healing off spec would be ideal also

Good company? We’ve got you.
Random discussions that make you question your sanity? We’ve got you too.
I can tell you all day about the people you will meet and the good times you will have, but why not try messaging us and find out for yourself? What have you got to lose?

Interested in setting up an interview? Let us know.
Contacts -
Discord
InTHICCaroar#2988
Vaultic#2344
Wraith#6489
Svetlaunums#4805

Battlenet
Vaultic#1262
Svetlaunums#1758

I’m still testing out the waters

Hi,

I am recruiting for 2 raid teams for a guild on Ilidan. One raids tues/wed/thur/mon 7 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (4 x 4) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 X3). The other raids tues/wed/thurs 8 PM CST to 11 PM CST during prog (3 x 3) and scales down to 2 days a week during farm (2 x 3) You can read about us here https://rampantguild.com/ in the “About us” section

If Interested feel free to reach out to any of the following:

Lethal (Guild Master)
Bnet: Shadow2Tough#2167
Discord: Lethal#1760

Rako (Human Resources)
Bnet: Rako3#1918
Discord: Rako3#7092

Ziy (Raid Lead )
Bnet: Ziy#11340
Discord: Ziy#3771