LF a relaxed guild to raid with (zangarmarsh)

I have played off and on sense classic. Never really did raiding or mythic+ dungeons until last expansion. I used to play a demon hunter but now play a shadow priest. Looking for a guild to raid and do dungeons with. I am willing to switch servers if the guild is right. Just looking to get back into a nice group of people again.

Also due to scheduling the raid times would need to be weekends if possible or late weekdays.

Hi there,

Our guild raids 7-930 PM Eastern. Outside of raiding it sounds like we may be the type of community you’re looking for. If you want to talk more, hit me up below.

Discord - BlitzkriegDC#8703
Bnet - BlitzkriegD#1781

1 Like

Hey Kekashy,

we might fill the bill, feel free to reach out if you want to chat:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausdalaran-discordant-510h-frisat-5pm-est-casual-raiding-guild-lfm/867855

We are a match in each of your needs.

Just going to drop this right here if you’re interested in logging in to the game, interacting with people, and just having some fun with game content.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, raids, heroics, CN raiding, BG’s, and general shenanigans We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST. Our raid times seem to fit with your stated times.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content. we do it our adults with real life pace . We simply aren’t a solo’ers/chat lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name.

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836. Bnet okayitsliz#1616 and lets chat?

Hi there!

Divided Serenity is in search of all roles (healers/tanks/damage), for our core team! ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE WELCOME!

I’ve added our info below, and if you see a fit, please connect with me if interested and we can chat on Discord!

Divided Serenity - [H] Stormreaver

Efficient Raiding- Proactive Teamwork!

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:

Sat 6:00pm-9:00 CST

Casual RBGs/Mythic+ Runs

We also are more than happy to help new players lvl and gear. We have experienced mentors available.

We’re currently raiding Castle Nathria (first raid in shadowlands) and we’ve been able to kill the first 3 bosses.

Recruiting:

• CORE spots available!
  • Raiders with multiple backgrounds welcome to apply!
  • We allow multiple alts.

About Us:

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end.

— Spock

We are a small guild on Stormreaver who is seeking to add a few members to our raid team and hopefully make some new friends along the way. Overall, we are a group of laid back people wanting to enjoy and experience the raiding content at a casual pace. For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since the beginning. While we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW! We are not going to be any world firsts, but we are looking forward to progressing in both raids and mythics. Chill times to be had!

Our members are adults (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional and management backgrounds. Success through teamwork and communication are our primary objectives.

Thank you for your time and consideration! We look forward to meeting you and making some fun WoW memories together!

For more information:

DRITHARIAN#1735

tlhInganmaH#1344

Hello Kekashy! I don’t know if you’re open to faction swap, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re a few DPS short of a 15-man raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hello there Kekashy.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hello, Nice to meet you.

I am with (H) [Mourning Shadows]-US Thrall.

We are currently 7/10H fast approaching AOTC. We plan on casually approaching mythic once we assemble a solid core raiding team.

We are a Casual Guild currently looking for a few healers and dps to fill our rosters. We raid one night a week for 3 hours. That is Sunday from 9pm-12am Eastern Standard Time.

Majority of us are older (25+) and work evenings/nights. So we are not on much during the week. But active during the weekend.

We are a LGTBQ friendly guild.

If this sounds like a fit for your schedule and play style. Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Phae#9684 Or on Battle Net at Phae#11613.