LF a raiding guild

I’m looking for a guild that raids between 6-10 pm PST. It could be either alliance or horde.

Hey Leilannia

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

8/8 H EP

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

2x RDPS (Mages, Shadow Priest, Boomkins, Elemental Shaman or Hunter)
2x MDPS (Warriors, Rogue, or Death Knight)
1x Tank (Any Class)

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

We are a casual raiding guild looking to fill dps spots on our raid roster. We have room for lots of ranged dps. We have a core group of people who run mythic keys every week and people of all levels who pet battle, help with quests, transmog runs, leveling and gearing and everything in between.
Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 P.M.-11 P.M. CST and Wed 8 P.M. CST for alts/learner
Free lock cookies, pots, flasks and food at every raid for members!

We understand that server transferring costs money so even if you would like to just come along to our raids we have a community you can join.
Contacts: on BNet – Valckin#11875 MsMcDorkle #1468
Discord: Valckin#9472 Dalew#9609

Lilyanna , Raid times are perfect fit with us . We start forming up at 545 Pm Pst first pull at the top of the hour . Raid times: Tuesday is Heroic Form up at (first pull top of the hour) @ 5:45 PM PST | 7:45 PM CST | 8:45 PM EST Wednesday Progression @ 5:45 PM PST | 7:45 PM CST | 8:45 PM EST Friday Progression @ 6 PM PST | 8 PM CST | 9 PM EST (during new content progression only)
We work in a Sunday Norm or Heroic run for alts and main that missed raid earlier in the week or are trying to move up into our main raid group.
We have a solid raid team that has been together for over 3 years. We raid every week except on new content release (until new raid starts up). We can always use a few more talented or up and coming players to join with us. Battlenet: Retharla #1685 or Discord Horse#5014

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H in our first week as a guild, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Boomkin
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or another officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I think we would be a great fit for you :smiley:

I would definitely love to chat with you if you think we are! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)! P.S. We have cake!

Silver Company is currently recruiting DPS. We raid on Saturday and Sundays. 9-12EST PM Saturday, and 9-11PM EST Sunday.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

If you are Still looking for A Guild Shoot me a Message!

Hello, My guild is currently recruiting and you sound like a good fit!! We are an adult group that wants to progress through the raid tiers without sacrificing the fun in it. We currently are planing on doing heroics in 8.3, but moving to mythic in shadowlands. I’ve lead a lot of raid groups and recently came to the conclusion, that I would rather have fun than alienate people for the sake of progression. Our Raid times are Thurs and Sat 6pm pst - 10pm. Feel free to reach out if you are interested NeonFox#11353.

Hey there Lilyanna!

If you are just looking to have fun raiding, but don’t want to be stuck in a hardcore grind every week, I think you’d have fun with us in Iron Knights -[H]Tichondrius.

We are a guild of laid-back adults and enjoy inflicting cringe-worthy or gut-busting stories on each other between bosses during raid. On the flip side, we are a very tight-knit group and often go out of our way to help each other, and we even hold a yearly guild get-together for members able to make it.

Our guild has been raiding since BC, and we consistently complete AotC; occasionally taking a bite at mythic when time and numbers allow, but never to the point where we’re stressing over it and spending all night on a single boss. In addition, we’re happy to bring in undergeared and fresh mains with us on non-progression bosses to help with the gearing process. We like to joke that we should rename our guild “Outgear the Content”. We also regularly run mythic+, working to set up groups so that all raiders have guaranteed 10+ chest to open each Tuesday, with many of our members happy to run extra as needed.

We have an extremely active discord where we post information concerning strategies, m+ groups schedules, as well as whatever we’re interested in at the time (#baby-yoda, #pets, #food, etc.).

Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST and we typically schedule M+ runs on Wednesday evenings.

If we seem like a good fit for you, feel free to chat or ask questions!

Tweetledum#1668 - Bnet
Sharkbait#5657 – Discord

Emrys#1539 - Bnet
Emrys#2031 - Discord

Keilanaa#1839 - Bnet
Keilanaa#0281 - Discord

Heya, if you’re looking for a guild still, feel free to add me on disc at NukFur#0990 or BNet at NukFur#1660

Hi Lilyanna-

I’m Snugglebunny, GM of Strange- Mug’thol. We offer raids Tuesday/Wednesday 6-9pm pst. We’d be happy to have you. :slight_smile: