LF a raid group [H/A]

Looking for a raid group, I can’t find that one place to call home. I am looking for a social aotc raid group. I have a geared monk and hunter but can level another healer if needed. I’ve been raiding since SoO everything from LFR to mythic. And now I just want to more casually kill bosses and be part of a community as well. Open any days but sunday and after 7pm cst, currently alliance but willing to server swap as well as Faction change.

Feel free to message me on Discord @ Pofifi#0251 or bnet at @ IOnlySupport#11112.

Discord would be best do to being at work and my bnet app doesn’t like to show messages most of the time.

Hi there

Myself and some friends just formed a guild on Illidan (horde). We are looking for players to raid with and run mythic+ dungeons. We will eventually begin raiding on Tues/Thurs 8 to 10pm but might not be this tier as we are building. If building something from the ground up interests you please reach out

DLAres#1711

[A][Sargeras]

We’re a group of friends/randos who have been playing multiple games across the years together. Our focus is on having fun, ragging on each other and just enjoying the games we play with whomever is on the other end. While we play WoW, we also play a crap ton of other games and we hang out on Discord often. If you’re looking to chill and become biffles with your next guild, Sloth’s for you!

See below for our super duper serious recruitment message:

LFM DPS lovable scumbags of all specs as we push for AOTC this expac. Our focus is on Mythic+ & Heroic raiding and our past experience is AOTC across multiple expansions.

Progression
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10

Our raid times are T/TH 9PM – 12AM EST

Come join us, ya big cutie!

P.S: To be up front, we have no interest in Mythic raiding. We’re laid back and casual but like everyone else, we want to kill stuff and make progress.

Feel free to shoot me a message on bnet Hadzy#1417 and or Nogoa#1522 if you’re interested!

Hello Nossela! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup after members falling off of the game. We want to have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 3/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. I know we’re really behind, only running normal, but having a player of your expertise would be a tremendous help!

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hey Nosselá,

GUILD: Numinous

Server: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10 Normal & 3/10H

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9 PM EST

Currently Looking For:

[High Priority] Range DPS (Mage, Warlock), Healer

But are also taking in any class or spec.

About Us: Numinous is a semi-hardcore-based progression guild that was formed by experienced raiders, wanting to form a raid team that progresses into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. We also run high mythic+ keys and have an active discord even when we are not in the raid.

Battlenet: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hi Nossela,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586