LF a place

Hi, I’m looking for a home! Ret and Holy have CE as both throughout the expansions.

Pretty decent exp player i’ve been around for a while. Im down to raid casually pref a decently prog’d guild.

In the past when I was competitive, constantly had good rankings if you care about that and always volunteered for mechanic duty for mechanically intensive fights. If you need a ref go check out the pally discord and ask any of the mods :smiley: (bug MB he loves being pinged)

1 Like

Hi Wreckital. :slight_smile: Our community might be a good fit for you. Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with the search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently rounding out our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are currently working through Heroic (6/9H). We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST (optional additional hour on Thursdays).

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hey there, My name is Caselock and I’m one of the leads for Team Green within the Ex Inferno community on Area 52. We’re a one day a week raid team (Tuesday Evenings from 830pm-12am EST). If that’s something you’re interested in, please let me know and lets see if we’d be a good fit for you!

Hey Wrekital, check out Ashes to Ashes, Raid Team 2!!

We are a late night raiding team that is looking for more members!