LF a new home for S4 and beyond

I am currently a horde 266 enhance shaman looking for a new home. I am looking for a guild who is laid back, interactive and fun. Looking to push AOTC in Dragonflight. Currently looking to raid on the weekends as that is the only time that fits with my schedule.

Thanks for your time

Cynisysm-Zul’jin

2 Likes

Hi Propheci, We run mythic plus daily and we raid for AoTC each tier. Looking for more for the fated raids now. Always looking for new friends!

Our raid lead is leaving to pursue more IRL stuff and we are in need of a new raid lead for the new Fated raids. We are an AoTC guild. Also looking to add to roster for current raid team. Reach out to me on battle.net Auburn#11617 or Towelie#11380. Or join our discord.gg/strikeforce!

Main Raid
Saturday 8:00 - 11:00PM EST
Sunday 8:00 - 10:00PM EST (During progression)

Alt Raid
Wednesday 8PM EST

Not a raider?
Outside of our raid teams, we are also recruiting anyone who is just looking for a social home. We’re also recruiting mythic+ focused players so we can have a solid roster of people to do mythic+ dungeons with.

About
Strike Force is looking for more to flesh out our rosters for heroic weekend raiding and mythic+. We’re a guild who’s been around for 20+ years in many games over the years. We like to get things done while having fun and enjoying the game.

Contacts
Auburn#11617 on BattleNet (Main recruitment contact)
Towelie#11380 on BattleNet (Main recruitment contact)

You sound like a great fit for our community! We’re actively recruiting for both Season 4 & Dragonflight. If you’re interested, please contact me on BNet or Discord! :slightly_smiling_face:

BNet: moshgoddess#1375
Discord: ʚ 𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓰𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓼 ɞ#8843

Hello! If your still looking for a new home, this is
a link to our guild spam! feel free to add me on discord Byndi#5161 [A][Stormrage]<Gnome Depót> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF! - #3

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Add me on Discord. My Discord name is ThirtyK#6891.

I would like to inquire more into your guild.

Hello there! I still have a few spots open in my 1x/week AotC focused team. We also push keys and a few of us do some PVP things. I’ll drop our guild info below, and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

Hey Propheci,

I think you sound like you’d be a perfect fit for my alliance guild on stormrage The Legal Bananas! We raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm est & are currently 7/11 N Seplucher. We do HOPE to get AOTC in Dragonflight, but realize that we prob don’t have enough time to do it this season.

Here is my recruitment spam for you to learn a bit more about us:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re interested! My disc tag is: Jem#6738

Cannot wait to hear from you, I hope you have an amazing rest of your day!

:heart: / Jem

Just sent you an invite!