LF a Mythic Raiding Guild - Diamond in the Rough

Dear guild recruiter.

I am a very experienced player with a myriad of heroic (pre WoD) and Mythic (post WOD) raiding experience. From BC through Wrath, I played in a US #1 guild with multiple world first and US first heroic 25M kills. I played ‘casually’ in Cataclysm killing all of the Heroic 10 and 25 man bosses that expansion at a top US 50 pace which continued into the first tier of Pandaria. I also played WoD in a top US 2-day per week guild finishing all of the Mythic content at US #21. After WoD, I played the first tier of Legion casually (a few mythic kills on the first tier) and have been on break since.

I decided to come back to the game a few days ago and have been steadily gearing several characters in-tandem. I am looking to find a mythic raiding guild, not for this tier, but for the next tier as it is unrealistic to catch up by the time the content is over. With this said, I am doing everything in my power to get as much gear as possible to step into mythic Castle Nathria ASAP.

Here are some things about me:

• Has multiple 90% or higher mythic logs as DPS and healing
  • Can play / gear a few different classes around your roster needs
  • Experienced Mythic raider who knows progression raiding, the game and raiding mechanics inside-out

What I am looking for:

• Mythic raiding guild
  • 2-3 days per week with a raid start time of 8 pm or later (Days don’t matter too much, and I am flexible)
  • Older group of players (would prefer to play with people who are not 16-20)

If you’re interested in speaking with me, I will check the forums periodically, but feel free to add my battle tag to talk.

Battle Tag: Corey#12206.

Look forward to the replies.

Corey

G’day sir,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Warrior)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hello!

We are on Hyjal [H], semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic CE raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We are currently 3/10M and are looking for great players that are wanting to be part of our group! Our goal is to push CE.

We pride ourselves in team play, improvement, and a non-toxic environment.

We are all about raid environment and efficient mythic progression. We raid 50% less than most guilds with the same progression.

Our raid times are Friday + Saturday 6:30pm-10:30pm PST + Wednesday optional raid for farm content.

Questions? Feel free to whisper:

App: http://bit.ly/2M9u7qr

Discord: Ckbeast#7203

BNET: Ckbeast#1849

Still assessing options.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8 pm - 12am EST
  • Sunday 9:30 pm - 12:30 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hi Coreylock, we are a group of experienced players with less time now than 10 years ago. Check us out!

Natural Latency is in need of talented dps and healers. We raid T/Th 9-11:30pm EST on Stormrage. Currently we are 1/10 M, 8/10 H. If you are interested, please get in touch or throw up an app!
https:// forms.gle/CerS7ogeiMqo5XPT9

Larinzee#1919 (btag) Larinzee#5477 (discord)

About us: formed at the end of Eternal Palace from a group of raiders that had had enough of a dead server. Many of us have raided off and on since Vanilla and our raid leader has been herding cats since TBC. We are adults and have adult things going on in our lives: jobs, kids, spouses, bills, to name just a few. We raid an extremely limited schedule, just 5 hours/week, and try to get as much done in that time as possible.

We are looking for responsible mature players - be personable, accountable, and prepared for content so as to not waste anyone’s time. That being said, this is not a strict, high-pressure guild - we have fun, we make mistakes, and we enjoy the ride.

I am considering lower ranked options; however, I would only stay for one tier to dust off my raiding skills before transitioning to a home which would be a better long-term fit for me.

Lets talk.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-and-excellent-healer-possibly-other-exceptional-players/566013

Check us out if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-810h-lf-r-sham-and-r-dps/812387