LF a morning/midday Raiding Guild (Evenings can work)

Hello all! Im looking a raiding guild on any server that raids early morning/midday. I have currently have DK/Warr/Priest/Druid/Shaman/DH/Warlock/Mage/Hunter all @ lvl 60 between 205-220ish ilvl and I wasn’t able to raid for a while but am looking to get back into it.

If there are promising guilds then I am willing to buy and xfer on one of these toons and I am also willing to level any character that the guild would require. Just really tired of playing solo. and looking for mainly progression guilds.

I am currently online right now, and thank you in advance.

ps- horde/alliance doesnt matter

1 Like

Hey there, I am an officer of The Eternal Fire. We are a AOTC focused guild (currently 10/10H) and are looking for some dps players to round out our roster. We raid Wed/Thurs 6-830 PST which I know isn’t exactly what you are looking for, but I wanted to reach out anyway. If you are interested in discussing things further feel free to add me on discord (jjswat#6708) or bnet (jjswat#1342). Have a nice day!

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Still looking for a guild?

Hello, not sure what time zone you are in but we tend to raid at night Tues/Thurs, and Saturday raids 8pm est. Sunday raid is 7pm est.

If those times could work for you, we’d love to have you come on board and be a part of Aegis.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H - Actively Recruiting

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
Discord: Thorn#2184 or BattleTag: Thorn#1109.

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey Crash,

I am an officer in Morning Mayhem. We are a morning/afternoon raiding guild. We are an alliance guild on Stormrage. We raid from 0930 am to noon on W/Th. All times are EST. We also have an afternoon raiding team that raids on the same day W/Th but from 1400 to 1600. If you are interested, my B-net is Caladin#1631 and discord is Kala#9922. Let me know if you are interested. Thank you and hope you have a good day