LF a Mature guild to call home

Hey Evigheden (And Visaerion) - Markwahlbear from Visibly Confused here. Not sure what times exactly you are looking for, but if you are looking for a little later than normal Eastern, please give me a shout on discord to talk further. We are all older adults who raid AOTC and KSH/KSM in M+. Raids are 730pm - 10pm Pacific (That is 1030pm - 1am Eastern) please note, THIS IS WHEN WE ARE MOST ACTIVE, there are people online a bit earlier than that as well, but most all guild activities will happen around that time. So far we are 7/8 VotI , 9/9 ATSC and 9/9 ATDH of Heroic Awakened. We do alt runs, achievement runs, etc! We do NOT raid Mythic or plan to in TWW. We do plan on goofing off in MoP remix if that is interesting to you.

We are mostly Horde however, so if that does line up well with what you are looking for, I understand.

My discord is markwahlbear if you do want to talk more.

I will drop our full gspam below. Best of luck in your search(es)! Have fun brave adventurers.

1 Like

Hey Evigheded,

Squirt on Area-52 is looking for some more DPS for our core for Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Evigheden
BiOL has been around a long time and most of the players are 30+ and they are all somewhat mature :wink:
We have a full range of guildies from the alt obsessed on through the semi hardcore raiders. We give everybody a shot in raiding. Those who are more casual attend the Wednesday raid (remove heroic to Wednesday once the Prog raiders are geared) on their mains or geared alts as well. Check out below and if interested feel free to give a poke.
Good luck regardless!

Hello Evigheden. It looks like we may be a good fit for you. Your penchant for alliance is not an issue ; ) given the current xfaction grouping and xfaction/realm guilds coming in TWW. Feel free to give me a shout and we can chat more!

[H/A][Zul’jin] | Friday/Saturday 8-11 pm EST | AOTC focused | Recruiting for S4 & TWW

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502

1 Like

Hi, just seeing your reply to this post and it had me interested! I am PST and have an absolutely horrible time finding people to run M+ with. If youd have me. Add me on discord (Lokhaii)
My times match well with yours. Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for Season 4 and beyond. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info. I sent you a discord request as well!

Happy Hunting!

Hey Evigheden! We are currently open to all classes and factions!

We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. Our goal coming late into this expansion is to warm up to Awakened Normals then move to Awakened Heroics on a Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 4 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.

Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88.

I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together!

Hello Evigheden,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are an AOTC and mythic+ focused guild. We are comprised of veteran wow players and FRIENDS that raid on Wed and Sat from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We have a pretty active community that raids twice a week and runs mythic keys on a daily/regular basis.

We are not a hardcore guild and realize that real life priorities will always come first. We make sure to get the heroic raid on farm every season and help each other push keys, level and gear alts and HAVE FUN. We are compromised of mature veteran wow players in the 30+ age range.

We are looking for more like minded players that want to be more than just a random number filling a raid slot. People who want to be active in a guild/community who wants to make new friends.

I would love to chat with you more so if your interested please reach out to me on discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hey,

Sorry I missed this comment (not used to the forums). If it’s not too late, i’ve sent you a friend request via discord (I’m Droo)

YO YO we been looking for you! Keys raid aotc casual mythic 4 hr raid schedule friends.

Fri sat 8-10 pm est

skiid#11883

2 Buddies and I have started a guild for returning players and new players. We are just looking to hang out, run keys (progressively pushing higher) and build a raid roster for The War Within… Bnet - Hotshot#1259 Discord - unholynft . Toss me a message if interested :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings Evigheden!

We are also mature gamers!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

hey Evigheden!
Moistly Moist is a newly formed guild who likes to mess around until it is time to be serious we are looking to form a raid team who pushes heroic and eventually mythic raid! we also enjoy doing m+ and dabble in pvp. We are looking for new friends of any class and spec!
Contact me on discord if interested: themoomanz

Hi Evigheden!

I can’t promise you raids or mythics, but I can promise you a friendly guild with a mature player base.

Sunday Drivers (H) would love to have you. We are cross faction and can be found on the connected realms of (Azgalor, Axshara, Destromath, Thunderlord, Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar) - We’re just old people playing slow and enjoying the view along the way. GM 55+, most members will be 35+

We aren’t really ‘raiding’ as a guild at this point as our main focus has been just having fun. But, we are hoping to have some guild runs going as we head into TWW. Mostly, we enjoy exploring, pet, mount and transmog collecting and just having a fun time making friends along the way. We have a few who do LF groups, and if we get enough interest, guild runs may be something we do.

Alliance toons can join by looking up our cross faction community - Sunday Drivers - and join from there. No cold invites. Please say something about you in join request & Have fun out there!

taste like chicken is waiting for you

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
1 tank (no DKs)
DPS (no hunters)
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hit me up Peyo#1247. A few of us OG just came back. Aotc and Mythic raid team. We take Casuals too. Fresh start of something great

I’m not sure what your raid availability is, but we’re always looking for people to run raids with. We also run A LOT of keys!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hey Evigheden!

About Us: Murloc Stock and Barrel is eagerly anticipating the upcoming expansion! Our journey began at the end of Shadowlands, where we explored Dragonflight, and now we’re gearing up for The War Within.

Raid Schedule:

• Sunday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST
  • Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

Our Goals:

• Expand our guild with respectful, helpful, and patient members focusing on quality over quantity.
  • Rebuild our AOTC raid team for Heroic Raid Tiers, maintaining semi-casual gameplay.
  • Challenge ourselves in Mythic+ dungeons aiming for +10 keys and beyond.

Who We’re Looking For: (New, Veteran, and Returning Players)

• All DPS
  • All Healers

Tryout Expectations:

Attendance and Reliability:

• Be consistently present for raids.
  • Notify in advance if unable to attend.

Skill and Knowledge:

• Proficiently play your chosen class/spec.
  • Understand raid mechanics and adapt strategies.

Attitude and Communication:

• Maintain a positive attitude, willingness to learn and improve.
  • Communicate effectively during raids, including using voice chat when required.

Preparedness:

• Arrive fully prepared with consumables, repaired gear, and encounter knowledge.

Respect for Guild Values:

• Align with our values of respect, helpfulness, and patience.
  • Contribute positively to our guild community.

How to Apply:

Contact me at:

• Battle Tag: Taizerface#1175
  • Discord: taizerfacegg

We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our community of seasoned players for an enjoyable and mature guild experience! Join us on our journey as we venture into The War Within!

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933