LF [A] Late Night Raiding Guild!

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a late night raiding guild on the Alliance faction for upcoming Classic WoW. I do not have a preference whether the guild is hardcore, semi-hardcore, or casual in regards to raiding. I just want to find a guild to raid with. I do live in the PST zone so it would likely be better that the guild raids be centered around this time zone since I am looking for a late night raid. I would prefer that the guild be on a PVP server, but I am willing to play on a PVE server as well if the raid times fit. In classic I played a warlock and I plan on playing one again as my main with a druid or paladin as an eventual alt. I am looking forward to finding a good group of people to play with and can’t wait to experience this content again.

How late of raid times are you looking for? We’re a PST guild and will be raiding 7-10 PST Tuesday and Thursday, check us out here:

And hit me up on discord if you have any questions
whiskeyfist187#6605

Hey friend. Lionheart is a semi-hardcore guild looking for players presently. We raid from 9-12 EST so it would be a little bit earlier in the night for you, not sure if that’s within your acceptable time range or not, but figured I’d chime in :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll link our forum post where you can read about us and check out our website. If we seem like a good fit for you, feel free to throw in an application and we can get you in discord for a chat! In any case, good luck with your classic endeavors!

Hullo Twirlz! It looks like our group might be a good fit for you. Hit me up on Discord to chat - Klypse#1492

Name thrown into the hat for contenders you might enjoy. Feel freeto check us out: <ENCORE> (A) | Voted Best Alliance PvE Guild | Grobbulus (RP-PvP) - #5 by Battalíon-arthas

Check us out and hit me up on discord if you’re interested!

ice9#4515

NA-PvP Server | Alliance | Casually-Hardcore | EPGP Loot System | Thursday & Sunday Main Raid | Saturday Flexible Raid

“Alright adventurers, the time for greatness is quickly approaching! Join with us to protect Azeroth. Grab your sword and fight the Horde!”

We are an Alliance (NA) Guild that will be formed on a PvP realm at launch. We are a group of real-life friends and coworkers looking to build a fun and productive group of people that want to enjoy everything Classic WoW has to offer - from raiding to world PvP and battlegrounds. We have experienced raiders from every expansion to noobies to Classic WoW. We plan on low pressure leveling - I mean lets stop and smell the roses, right? Although, I know there will be a few of us that will waste no time getting to level 60, we will not expect that from everyone. Once level 60, we will have our focus on farming Pre-BIS gear, maxing our professions, ranking up from honor farming, and helping guildies to reach level 60. Our goal is to progress through all raid and PvP content (BG premades).

Main Raid Times
Thursday
→ 7pm to 11pm (PST/PDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (MST/MDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (CST/CDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (EST/EDT)

Sunday
→ 6pm to 10pm (PST/PDT)
→ 7pm to 11pm (MST/MDT)
→ 8pm to 12am (CST/CDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid Times
Saturday
→ 8pm to 12am (PST/PDT)
→ 9pm to 1am (MST/MDT)
→ 10pm to 2am (CST/CDT)
→ 11pm to 3am (EST/EDT)

Flexible Raid is where we can have some fun and raid World Dragons, 20 mans, character alt runs or whatever - unless more time is needed for raid progression on Saturday.

Loot System
EPGP

Contact Us
If this sounds like a group you could have some laughs with while slaughtering world dragons, raid bosses, and flight masters, apply or contact us with any questions.

Fatal visions might be a good home for you! We are planning on raiding tuesdays 9pm-12am PST with a followup day being thursday once tiers release more. If your interested the discord link is in the post!

hey if you’re still looking hit me up on discord @ Dakota#2147 , thanks and best of luck finding a guild